TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views: Views 158,246
What confusion !!!! Tata sky will use Gsat 10 after Insat 4a, while migrating to As7 and 8. instantly they are going to use 3 sats together, one Asiasat will be reserved for backup/future and Insat 4a will be dropped at last of this year.
summary: Tata sky will use Gsat 10 and one asiasat for next 2 or 3 years, and will drop Gsat 10 when all dishes will be pointed to 105.5 asiasat..

sayan.sunny said:
What confusion !!!! Tata sky will use Gsat 10 after Insat 4a, while migrating to As7 and 8. instantly they are going to use 3 sats together, one Asiasat will be reserved for backup/future and Insat 4a will be dropped at last of this year.
summary: Tata sky will use Gsat 10 and one asiasat for next 2 or 3 years, and will drop Gsat 10 when all dishes will be pointed to 105.5 asiasat..
yeah, my thinking is also same,
As Insat 4a is dying, so no other option left other then Gsat 10,
Once all users moved to Asiasat, Tatasky will leave Gsat 10.

yes because with in 8 months it is very difficult to allign all the dishes in new position... so they will use Gsat10 without aligning any dish ... and the no. of acquired TPs is 12 not 6 coz that 6 TPs will not make any sense

with this they will work for asiasat migration upto next 1.5 years without any pressure of satellite failure..

i think once asiasat will be activated from their side.. all the new connection dishes will receive signals from Asisat not from Gsat10

Just now one new Tp scanned in blind scan from AS 7/8,
11044 H 44000,
Signal is not stable, no channels coming on it,

4e93c63c9e70647e7d440d1f3aa7a48e.jpg

@gssran bro, now you have raised the expectations of TS users :k

Deepu said:
@gssran bro, now you have raised the expectations of TS users :k
nothing like that bro, no one knows what is going to be happen, we can't say anything until channels scanned.

Gssran said:
nothing like that bro, no one knows what is going to be happen, we can't say anything until channels scanned.

I agree bro, hope something good happens for the benefit of all TS users who are waiting for eternity for something good to happen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock