TCCL Rs.100 for 105 channels

• Thread starter msol49
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 18,989
mjahabarsadiq said:
They are claiming that more than 500 LCOs joined under TCCL. But wondering how none of ddf members are getting signal from TCCL.

All,
Check with your LCO about TCCL. My LCO is stick with SCV only.

Yes, not only that, they also claim to have supplied more than 2 lakh STB and planned to supply another 5 Lakhs before March.

I wonder why noone has posted any details on the package in DDF, i think DDF has members from across chennai. :huh :huh

My LCO said he has not joined TCCL and is still with SCV and no changes planned within the next 30 - 60 days.

Is TCCL real or a fiction ;) ;)

tccl starts today.it will cover most of south madras.currently available on few lco's arround tambaram,pallabaram,chromepet.
i have alrady posted thier stb images (crystel for sd),but lco claim 175 per month.no package detail.they are in bad planning.

Re: RE: TCCL Rs.100 for 105 channels

people said:
tccl starts today.it will cover most of south madras.currently available on few lco's arround tambaram,pallabaram,chromepet.
i have alrady posted thier stb images (crystel for sd),but lco claim 175 per month.no package detail.they are in bad planning.

Crystal is another MSO formed by cable operators. Aadhar and Akshaya also MSOs formed by cable operators to cover different regions un Chennai. It was clearly told by Sakilan in an interview in PT. TCCL is their major MSO. So in and around Tambaram area Crystal will take care. Aadhar will take care if north chennai. Akshaya is for iother regions in Tamil Nadu.

mjahabarsadiq said:
people said:

Crystal is another MSO formed by cable operators. Aadhar and Akshaya also MSOs formed by cable operators to cover different regions un Chennai. It was clearly told by Sakilan in an interview in PT. TCCL is their major MSO. So in and around Tambaram area Crystal will take care. Aadhar will take care if north chennai. Akshaya is for iother regions in Tamil Nadu.

Akshaya is from Annanagar but no sign of him operating in this area. Hope someone gives the DAS sooner.

Am in chromepet, and here SCV go back nearly one month back.
Now Crystal STB is distributed by My LCO and he didn't giving any package details. (just giving only one package detail , monthly subscribtion is 175rs with all important channels, some movies channels, important sports channels, all tamil channels etc)
In analog, now DTH logo channels are going on.. (just 4-5 tamil channels, sankara channel, PT, one cricket channel , that's it). My LCO telling analog will be off very soon. (some court petition case going on.) but some of my friends in chromepet still getting SCV analog and digital from another LCO.

Analogue is useless and drains our money and spoils the mood. I'm having SCV analogue and 2 eng movie channels and both are with hell grains, this would be my last month of paying if it continues to be this way.

But just 4-5 tamil channels is not worth the money you pay, i dont understand why the LCO's are sucking the money from their clients. Rs 175 for all channels is good, but Rs 100 for less than 10 channels is nothing but cheating.

Hope crystal gives you better quality and worth for the money.

I feel that It's no use in continuing with the local cable, i'm done with it, should be either moving to a DTH or start to rent a DVD to watch movies and watch online news and sops.

I tried to send an email to TCCL (to the email ID given in their wesite) asking for package details. But the email got failed to deliver stating

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email protected]
A problem occurred during the delivery of this message to this e-mail address. Try sending this message again. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

The following organization rejected your message: just81.justhost.com.

mjahabarsadiq said:
I tried to send an email to TCCL (to the email ID given in their wesite) asking for package details. But the email got failed to deliver stating

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email protected]
A problem occurred during the delivery of this message to this e-mail address. Try sending this message again. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

The following organization rejected your message: just81.justhost.com.

I think they first want to get connected and then display their package as SCV will immediately come up with a better package and who knows a fee STB for subscription for 6 months, so TCCL may not want their package details exposed.

Hope Jak and other MSO's join the competition and the people get the best package and quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock