tccl set up box

i received my TCCL Settop box from my cable operator and it is working from February 16th. Now I receive lot of tamil and other south indian languages channels in digital (which i was not able to view in my SCV set top box). But no English Channel is coming,
(movies, sports, science, news). What to do.

Yes, it is working, and i recorded in my 4GB pendrive approx. 3hr programme.

It also helps to pause the channel you are viewing and you can continue from where you paused it.

ks_Ashwin said:
is the usb port working in stb???

ganesh p said:
i received my TCCL Settop box from my cable operator and it is working from February 16th. Now I receive lot of tamil and other south indian languages channels in digital (which i was not able to view in my SCV set top box). But no English Channel is coming,

Can you please post the channel list that you are getting? Please include all the channel listed in the set top box even you are not getting them

mjahabarsadiq said:
ganesh p said:

Can you please post the channel list that you are getting? Please include all the channel listed in the set top box even you are not getting them

Yes, please post both the list of channels you get and the list displayed on your STB and the package cost. So we can know your package.

Also how is the quality, is it better than SCV and which area are you from?

ganesh p said:
Yes, it is working, and i recorded in my 4GB pendrive approx. 3hr programme.

It also helps to pause the channel you are viewing and you can continue from where you paused it.

ks_Ashwin said:
is the usb port working in stb???

pls post the channels list :)

normal set top box rate in chennai 1400rs
sports package rs 150
maxmm 250 rs for 500 channels:k:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock