tccl set up box

ks_Ashwin said:
normal set top box rate in chennai 1400rs
sports package rs 150
maxmm 250 rs for 500 channels:k:k

HI Ashwin,
please tell us hw much the recorder STB cost ??

They have given prices only for 2 types of STB's. The normal STB costs 1400 Rs (seems to have a recording facility with a USB Slot) and the HD STB costs 3500 Rs.

pearlpearl said:
They have given prices only for 2 types of STB's. The normal STB costs 1400 Rs (seems to have a recording facility with a USB Slot) and the HD STB costs 3500 Rs.

very costly :wall:wall:angry:angry

prakash_Tv said:
pearlpearl said:

very costly :wall:wall:angry:angry

I dont think so.. STB cost may be high.. Their package cost seems to be very cheap.. Rs 200 for 500 channels..

my operator has stopped all channels except 4 tamil channels nd star cricket nd discovery..totally oly 6 channels comin...korattur area..

hi ashwin,
check is there any dth logo there in the channel.
Which STB ur LCO forcing to buy?

sathishbabu4u said:
hi ashwin,
check is there any dth logo there in the channel.
Which STB ur LCO forcing to buy?

thr is no logo in all channels...my operator is nt forcing to buy stb,but he gave a pamphlet of tccl stb,,so most probably tccl stb

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock