tccl set up box

sathishbabu4u said:
mm..so only he can't get TEN network, HBO channels.
Still i want all channels in cable.
why in chennai alone, we are restricted to see only some channels ,not all channels..

Yes, i too have the same doubt. Why cant they just add all the channels in A-La-Carte and let customer choose their proffered channels and also keep the packages that most would prefer??

those having lock symbol are only pay channels, other are included in Rs100 pack

so Rs. 100 pack won't have any pay channels. Is it currently what we have analog mode channels to be view with STB box. ?

Yes, none of the MSO will give you pay channel for 100 rupees. But you can have more FTA channels from TCCL comparing SCV.

mjahabarsadiq said:
Yes, none of the MSO will give you pay channel for 100 rupees. But you can have more FTA channels from TCCL comparing SCV.

Yes, the STB can support over 500 channels and there are more than 500 free channels in the world, there are also HD free channels if i'm not mistaken, so the MSO/LCO wont loose a paise if he gives all the free channels for Rs 100. We should have atleast 3-5 Tamil free news channels and atleast 10 tamil channels as FTA so why struck with SUN TV OR JAYA TV, some may think i shall pay 100 give me all that comes for free and i shall watch serials from it.

TCCL seems to be good in this method, but when they get enough grip they too shouldnt start forcing people to pay more or push them to Pay channels. People should have a choice.

most of the pay channels will go free once the MSO is decided . Thats how it works.. even while scv was single mso in chennai many pay channels likes.. movies now, englsh news channels were given for free and most of the tamil pay channels were free..

jvcbpl said:
most of the pay channels will go free once the MSO is decided . Thats how it works.. even while scv was single mso in chennai many pay channels likes.. movies now, englsh news channels were given for free and most of the tamil pay channels were free..

Yes, you are right. But i think in CAS all the tamil pay channels were free for chennai alone to manage the market and only pay outside chennai.

And are you sure that Annanagar will be taken over by JAK? Also i learned that Rs 160 DAS package is nolonger in effect and they offer only Rs 200 package, dont know if they are moving to some other MSO but till now only SCV STB is in place and no compulsion to buy that.

jvcbpl said:

bro, Movies Now is not a Pay channel (as per other threads in DDF)..

pearlpearl said:
jvcbpl said:

Yes, you are right. But i think in CAS all the tamil pay channels were free for chennai alone to manage the market and only pay outside chennai.

And are you sure that Annanagar will be taken over by JAK? Also i learned that Rs 160 DAS package is nolonger in effect and they offer only Rs 200 package, dont know if they are moving to some other MSO but till now only SCV STB is in place and no compulsion to buy that.

My sister lives near K4 annanagar east.. Its all taken over by JAK.. not sure if it will be the same in the entire annanagar.. i have another friend in annanagar east he is still with SCV.. no clear picture of who will be the MSO in any area. Cable subscribers is where any channel can reach the maximum households.. so many of the pay channels will be offered free so they can increase the viewership. thats the reason we have sony PIX, AXN, History, discovery, ndtv, IBN, times now as free while we were in CAS... even now its free in analogue mode.. not sure if it will continue..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock