tccl set up box

Why some channels are having lock symbol? Are you getting these channels or scrambled?

Re: RE: tccl set up box

mjahabarsadiq said:
Why some channels are having lock symbol? Are you getting these channels or scrambled?

Cable operater told me they are pay channel other ch fta

But for 100 this is an excellent package, what a huge difference for what we had so long and what TCCL gives.

I think except HBO, ten network and few other pay channels all other channels are available. I would be happy to pay 200 for the 500 channel package.

So, now the question is when will they come to my area ?? :)

sathishbabu4u said:
is it any other package available. or only one package which all should accept?

I read somewhere that Sakilan founder of TCCL said that another package for Rs 200 for 500 Channels is also available and the Rs 100 package is a basic one with 105 channels.

But it would be great if "baskark211" clarifies that.

"ËRROR, ITS 105 CHANNELS FOR RS 100"

guys, how many channels are listed by baskar? (sorry that I am not able to see the images from my office network - due to firewall)..

he is paying 100 rupees, so he could get around 105 channels only (as mentioned by Sakilan).. the others should be in scramble..

mjahabarsadiq said:
guys, how many channels are listed by baskar? (sorry that I am not able to see the images from my office network - due to firewall)..

he is paying 100 rupees, so he could get around 105 channels only (as mentioned by Sakilan).. the others should be in scramble..

I think its 135 Channels, and 25 Channels with a lock so totally 110 channels without lock,

but Sakilan said that initially they are offering 200 channels and soon it will go up by 500.

So what package is this, its neither the basic (Rs 100 for 105 channels) nor Full package (Rs 200 for 200 Channels) it looks like something in between, or is this the basic pack with 5 more additional channels??

mm..so only he can't get TEN network, HBO channels.
Still i want all channels in cable.
why in chennai alone, we are restricted to see only some channels ,not all channels..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock