Technicians coming to Upgrade Cable/LNB/Dish alignment?

SritamDas7

Banned
Reaction score
People have started getting phone calls regarding technicians coming to visit them to upgrade something as they are claiming there is new hd channels coming up and they are increasing bandwidth. Any ideas anybody? I live in a MDU so they will not come to my place probably, but my friends have got these calls.
Anyone else got these calls yet?

This is my first post hope helpful

SritamDas7 said:
People have started getting phone calls regarding technicians coming to visit them to upgrade something as they are claiming there is new hd channels coming up and they are increasing bandwidth. Any ideas anybody? I live in a MDU so they will not come to my place probably, but my friends have got these calls.

Hey these type of calls are fraud mainly. So be careful, and currently Tatasky has no such plans. What can a technician do by coming to home? They have no issues with STB's. Its just fake. :skd

Gagan said:
SritamDas7 said:

Hey these type of calls are fraud mainly. So be careful, and currently Tatasky has no such plans. What can a technician do by coming to home? They have no issues with STB's. Its just fake. :skd
Ohhhh
i did nt know

biswajit.HD said:
@SritamDas7 : Where do you stay ?? MDU??

Biswajit,MDU stands for Multi dwelling unit,wherein one dish antenna is shared by the entire apartment building and all maintenance on dish is carried out by housing society committee.

Guys it is a simple human spammer. Seen his such spam post in another forum. Also his another id just got banned here, giving reputation to this id.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock