Tell the world about quality of your DTH

• Thread starter mystic
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 88
  • Views: Views 27,251
@Bapun Raz Bro i just viewed u r HDvr Videocon d2h clips and in this thread your telling TS has awesome quality. I am in confusion to buy which DTh TS or DTH. Preference is Video recorder, clarity pictures as well as life of STB. Which one do you suggest. This question i am asking many people were TS and D2H are equal. Can u strongly suggest one? Is there any snaps from D2h recorder? IF yes can u provide me the link?

well bro you can check the post time, i brought d2h recently but a tatasky user from 2008, so i had less idea about any other dth at that time... and i will say one thing, if you want quality then go with tatasky and if you want quantity then go with videocon.. snaps are posted here: Snaps of 22 HD Channels from My d2h HD !!

tatasky pq is best with sd channel but less no of channel. i think tatasky has two plus point that is 2 optional regional pack, & 50 favorite channel (organized).

MY DTH IS TATA(SKY AND PICTURE QUALITY IS AMAZING AND SOUND QUALITY IS ALSO GOOD

AND HERES MY NEW SMILEY THAT I WILL USE FROM NOW>>​
:D:lol:D:lol:k

dipak said:
tatasky pq is best with sd channel but less no of channel. i think tatasky has two plus point that is 2 optional regional pack, & 50 favorite channel (organized).

Tata sky is giving only 2 language packs when d2h is giving them in basic pack and at Rs 200/- you will get almost all language channels. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock