Telugu Channels are not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

viswanath

Reaction score
we are not getting telugu channels from the morning onwards in this places different channels are playing. i am getting only tv5, Sakshi, Gemini Movies and ABN.
IN place on ETV telugu--NDTV Good Times is playing, In place of MAA TV DD BANGLA is playing. and in place of GEMINI TV -- ETV Oriya is playing. and ON rest of channels are with blank screen. may i know y the reason is? how to trouble shoot this.

it displaying a error message that NO signal to set box please check its cloudy out side. but its full of sun out with high temp i also checked all the cables they are fine.

It's because they are changing Tp of some channels , wait for some time, everything will be solved.

Yes ,since this morning there was problem with Telugu channels. hoping good channel additions after the technical changes...

Sir all channels are working fine now with out any disturbance please close this thread.

thanking you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock