Discussion Telugu Movies Satellite Rights

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,636
  • Views: Views 365,201
Gemini Tv and Etv logos on Sehari Movie.
ECk8iTD.jpg
I think HC Gemini TV May be

some news circulating in fb is Acharya Satellite rights acquired by gemini tv. Is that news real or fake
May be true.
Konidela productions previous movie syeraa also with Gemini Tv.
Matinee Entertainments previous movie Wild Dog also with Gemini Tv. And most of the Matinee produced movies with Gemini Tv.

May be true.
Konidela productions previous movie syeraa also with Gemini Tv.
Matinee Entertainments previous movie Wild Dog also with Gemini Tv. And most of the Matinee produced movies with Gemini Tv.
Gemini seriously needs big movies like Acharya and Pushpa 2, earlier i thought Star Maa acquired Acharya Satellite Rights after seeing Hotstar Brand Ambassador Ramcharan Ad and Star Maa recent following Mythri Makers, Sithara, Konidela Pro Production house official handles on Twitter

Sri Simha Koduri's upcoming movie Dongalunnaru Jaagratha produced by Suresh Productions so satellite rights will be with Gemini / Star Maa

ggsTQOV.jpg
Still no clarity about their previous movies Ee Nagaraniki Emaindhi, Narrapppa and Drushyam 2. So, we can't say now anything.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock