Discussion Telugu Movies Satellite Rights

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,636
  • Views: Views 361,311
Gopichand "Bhimaa" with Star Maa.

cb0C2fD.jpg

This is not Gemini TV, to doing repeats before expiry
no bro ETV does that too. Recently they did it for Arunachalam. They telecasted continuous 2 saturdays 9am and next week 7am in etv cinema and they never telecasted it again. I still remeber how they repeated Annamayya, Khaidi, Intlo illalu vantintlo priyuraalu every alternate day in the afternoon 3pm slot before expiring

no bro ETV does that too. Recently they did it for Arunachalam. They telecasted continuous 2 saturdays 9am and next week 7am in etv cinema and they never telecasted it again. I still remeber how they repeated Annamayya, Khaidi, Intlo illalu vantintlo priyuraalu every alternate day in the afternoon 3pm slot before expiring
I mean not in recent times, I do remember that they have repeated back then.

Sankranthi 2024 movies

HanuMan - Zee Telugu
Saindhav - Etv
Naa Saami Ranga - Star Maa (reports)
Guntur Kaaram - Gemini Tv (reports)

Mangammagari manavadu telecasted this morning 9am in ETV and now again in ETV CINEMA at 1PM. Seems like going to expire for ETV
I think, they are normally repeating the movies like other channels. Betting Bangarraju telecasted January 3rd on Etv Cinema and within a short gap telecasting now on Etv Telugu.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock