Discussion Telugu Movies Satellite Rights

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,636
  • Views: Views 363,229
Recently I watched chiranjeevi movies kaidhi and veta on studio one plus
Yes studio one plus channels telecast morning times black and white old NTR or other movies best channel for classic lovers
And night times they telecast tamil or malayalam movies in telugu. Only available in D2h.😁
Studio one and ETV Cinema best for old movies

Yes seems like ETV renewed khaidi, it telecasted today morning.first it was with ETV, later went to gemini and then MAA and lastly to studio one and now again to ETV telugu. I think this is the first telugu movie that went for 5th renewal and telecasted in all entertainment channels except ZEE telugu. Power of Chiranjeevi’s blockbuster

Saaho Telugu Satellite Rights Bagged by Zee Telugu
After seeing Saaho hindi Premiere huge ratings Recently Zee acquired Saaho Telugu Satellite Rights
Now hearing the name star maa with 12 crores

Is Sreemanthudu shifting from Zee? I think I have seen Sreemanthudu almost 5-6 times in Zee Telugu/Zee Cinemalu! Is this often with Zee? Or like Athudu Situation with Maa?

Is Sreemanthudu shifting from Zee? I think I have seen Sreemanthudu almost 5-6 times in Zee Telugu/Zee Cinemalu! Is this often with Zee? Or like Athudu Situation with Maa?
No bro not only srimanthudu zee repeating many movies because lack of library. Zee can't leave this movie and also last Saturday they telecasted shatamanam bhavathi at 12:00pm on two channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock