Discussion Telugu Movies Satellite Rights

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,636
  • Views: Views 363,307
this movie appeared in gemini channels nearly 5 months back
maybe this movie is in sharing or must now be fully with gemini now
You may confused with Premaku swagatham, both movies are produced in same banner under sv Krishna Reddy direction. Leading actors same on both movies.

this movie appeared in gemini channels nearly 5 months back
maybe this movie is in sharing or must now be fully with gemini now
May be your confusing with premaku swagatham(it is with gemini tv from the first). Both films have same director, same hero, same heroine, same heroine father...

Vivaha Bhojanambu satellite rights acquired by Gemini tv.
EfnpS4eUcAA2bIf

V Satellite Rights High chances to Star and Zee, after sun withdrawn V movie digital Satellite Rights, Dil Raju maybe searching for New satellite partner

bx1VjJY.jpg
Then hc to star maa. Already Penguin rights moved to star maa from Gemini tv

V Satellite Rights High chances to Star and Zee, after sun withdrawn V movie digital Satellite Rights, Dil Raju maybe searching for New satellite partner
I guess they would have withdrawn digital rights only if they are sane. If not then probably will go to Star or Zee. Star will have higher chances as they can spend money as they haven't invested really on big budgeted fare in 2020. Only movies in their kitty are modest budgeted fare like Uppena, Love Story and Most Eligibile Bachelor. Any way we will get to know the satellite partner on September 5th if Gemini had withdrawn or not.

Now that V itself is coming direct to OTT, we can see if Star can get Uppena on board for release. I guess that's the only Telugu movie in their kitty which is ready for release.

I guess they would have withdrawn digital rights only if they are sane. If not then probably will go to Star or Zee. Star will have higher chances as they can spend money as they haven't invested really on big budgeted fare in 2020. Only movies in their kitty are modest budgeted fare like Uppena, Love Story and Most Eligibile Bachelor. Any way we will get to know the satellite partner on September 5th if Gemini had withdrawn or not.

Now that V itself is coming direct to OTT, we can see if Star can get Uppena on board for release. I guess that's the only Telugu movie in their kitty which is ready for release.
Do you say it has withdrawn i don't think so. They took the digital rights for theatrical rls. But V skipped the theatrical rls and opted for direct digital rls and the amount to be paid for that is 34crs, how come you expect sun to pay that much amount hence they just skipped the digital rights for their own sake. I don't think satellite will change for 100% it will be with Gemini only.
Gemini TV acquired most of movies digital and satellite Rights Acquisition is included combo package in single agreement, so old agreement cancelled and now New Digital Rights agreement signed with Amazon prime and satellite Rights unsold I think

In Sri Venkateswara Creations banner many Producers there and main producer Dil Raju in more loss, and he will do anything loss Recovery and Recently Sri Venkateswara creations sold many movies Kannada Dubbing Rights to Mango mass media

In Sri Venkateswara Creations banner many Producers there and main producer Dil Raju in more loss, and he will do anything loss Recovery and Recently Sri Venkateswara creations sold many movies Kannada Dubbing Rights to Mango mass media

No buddy! SVC is a family business. Sirish is Dil Raju's brother, Harshith is Sirish's son I guess. Laxman who earlier part of prod house left. Any how the financial pressure is due to Vakeel Saab and Cancelled Mahesh Babu movie with Vamsi Paidipally is a relief for him I guess. Will see what happens to the satellite rights. Apart from Vakeel Saab all other movies from SVC entered deal with Gemini, if what ever u were saying is remotely true then all these deals will have to be cancelled then.

Gemini TV acquired most of movies digital and satellite Rights Acquisition is included combo package in single agreement, so old agreement cancelled and now New Digital Rights agreement signed with Amazon prime and satellite Rights unsold I think

How come you think like that.? They opted for Digital rls rather than theatrical rls so automatically the Digital bought by sun nxt will be canceled because of that it doesn't make the satellite to be canceled or the deal to be canceled. It was not wantedly done its forced to be done so to rls the movie directly on digital platform. Now even Gemini gets the movie for less price than before which they made agreement for as there is no Digital for sun nxt.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock