Khiladi - Gemini TV
Republic - Zee Telugu
Most Eligible Bachelor - Star Maa (HC)
Major - Gemini TV
Radhe Shyam - Zee Telugu
Pushpa - Star Maa
Maha Samudram - Gemini TV
Liger - Zee Telugu
Haha! Those HC ones are totally bonkers, no formula of the same studio going for the different channels. Wild Dog and Acharya are produced by Same production company, and Naaraapa and Virata Parvam are co-produced by SP whom are going to be controlling all the businesses done on them.

Haha! Those HC ones are totally bonkers, no formula of the same studio going for the different channels. Wild Dog and Acharya are produced by Same production company, and Naaraapa and Virata Parvam are co-produced by SP whom are going to be controlling all the businesses done on them.
Its their co production that's why I wrote HC (High Chances) Acharya rights will be majorly controlled by Ram Charan im seeing no involvement of Matinee Entertainment besides co production. Virata Paravam again is a co production that's why I'm a bit divided. Although Venky Mama went to Gemini Suresh Productions always prefer Star Maa.
Anil Sunkara did this for Sita (Sita went to Maa while Sarileru neekevvaru was with Gemini) 14 Reels Achanta Brothers sold Sreekaram to Gemini but sold Gaddalakonda Ganesh to Star Maa and are also planning to sell Sarkari Vaaru Paata to them as well. Dil Raju too shuffles his films between Star Maa and Zee Telugu. But since V was bought by Gemini and Vakeel Saab by Zee Telugu (I think Boney Kapoor had involvement in the satellite say while Dil Raju had in the digital rights) I'm unsure about how his films will go. The ones where I am completely sure of were Liger, Radhe Shyam and Maha Samudram, Republic (Zee's own production), Khiladi - Havish Koneru's last production was with Gemini TV but Pen India too is involved so again this can be a dicey affair.

Right now I am only sure about these production houses

GA2 Pictures (Bunny Vas) - Star Maa
Mythri Movie Makers - Star Maa
Sri Surya Movies (AM Rathnam) - Gemini
Tagore Madhu - Star Maa (after Krack)
DVV Danayya - Star Maa
Radha Krishna/Sithara Entertainment - Zee or Gemini
Vyjayanthi Movies - Same formula for Radha Krishna films either Zee or Gemini
People Media Factory (Vishwa Prasad) - Gemini (100% Conformation after A1 Express release)
SVCC (BVSN Prasad) - Zee Telugu

Last edited:
Its their co production that's why I wrote HC (High Chances) Acharya rights will be majorly controlled by Ram Charan im seeing no involvement of Matinee Entertainment besides co production. Virata Paravam again is a co production that's why I'm a bit divided. Although Venky Mama went to Gemini Suresh Productions always prefer Star Maa.
Anil Sunkara did this for Sita (Sita went to Maa while Sarileru neekevvaru was with Gemini) 14 Reels Achanta Brothers sold Sreekaram to Gemini but sold Gaddalakonda Ganesh to Star Maa and are also planning to sell Sarkari Vaaru Paata to them as well. Dil Raju too shuffles his films between Star Maa and Zee Telugu. But since V was bought by Gemini and Vakeel Saab by Zee Telugu (I think Boney Kapoor had involvement in the satellite say while Dil Raju had in the digital rights) I'm unsure about how his films will go. The ones where I am completely sure of were Liger, Radhe Shyam and Maha Samudram, Republic (Zee's own production), Khiladi - Havish Koneru's last production was with Gemini TV but Pen India too is involved so again this can be a dicey affair

First of all Dil Raju sells bunch of movies at once. It's not only V, but Dil Raju sold upcoming Naga Chaitanya movie, Iddari lokam okkate as deal to Gemini. And then Sold all of the movies currently in production i.e., Shadi Mubarak, Vakeel Saab, F3 etc to Zee Telugu.

Regd Anil Sunkara's, he sold most of the movies prior to Maa TV, not only Sita but also Chanakya, also they has sold their newer release Bangaru Bullodu also to Gemini. It really depends on Channels Budget and so many other things.

Matinee Producer Niranjan Reddy, doesn't really be infornt of media that often. If u ask average persons who he is they won't really know (If u ask who produced Gaganam, 99% people will say Dil Raju, but he's the one which started as Co-branded with SVC) . And Ram Charan is active because he's starring in the movie. And Telugu Film Industry's business works way differently than that of Bollywood with Networks and Production houses entering premtive deals.

First of all Dil Raju sells bunch of movies at once. It's not only V, but Dil Raju sold upcoming Naga Chaitanya movie, Iddari lokam okkate as deal to Gemini. And then Sold all of the movies currently in production i.e., Shadi Mubarak, Vakeel Saab, F3 etc to Zee Telugu.

Regd Anil Sunkara's, he sold most of the movies prior to Maa TV, not only Sita but also Chanakya, also they has sold their newer release Bangaru Bullodu also to Gemini. It really depends on Channels Budget and so many other things.

Matinee Producer Niranjan Reddy, doesn't really be infornt of media that often. If u ask average persons who he is they won't really know (If u ask who produced Gaganam, 99% people will say Dil Raju, but he's the one which started as Co-branded with SVC) . And Ram Charan is active because he's starring in the movie. And Telugu Film Industry's business works way differently than that of Bollywood with Networks and Production houses entering premtive deals.
I didn't knew about how the deals work. In Kollywood and Bollywood there are mostly fixated partners for long term.
Like Wunderbar initial films with Sun but Maari onwards all films with Vijay TV
Many production houses comfortable with Sun but also move to Vijay. Zee has not got a long term partner in Tamil (except R Kannan)

I didn't knew about how the deals work. In Kollywood and Bollywood there are mostly fixated partners for long term.
Like Wunderbar initial films with Sun but Maari onwards all films with Vijay TV
Many production houses comfortable with Sun but also move to Vijay. Zee has not got a long term partner in Tamil (except R Kannan)
Telugu Film Industry, works way different than that of other industries. Also, bcoz of Film Families owning Maa TV most satellite rights were on case by case basis till Star took over(if take the movies released prior to Star takeover, 90% of the big movies has Maa TV as the media partner but they won't acquire the rights to majority of them). Even now it works that way only mostly with producers selling a bunch of movies at a single time for whomsoever quotes the most.

Maa TV has the strong bonds with some of the production houses, Gemini has with some others but that doesn't really won't stop them from acquiring others movies. Even now Dil Raju next productions can go to any one of them whomever offers more money to buy that bunch of movies that are in offer. Same with everyothers.

Acharya was bought by Gemini initially, later channel backed off. There were lot of articles regarding this. Now producers trying to sell satellite+digital as combined deal. So high chances to zee telugu as Star maa won’t show interest in digital rights

Acharya was bought by Gemini initially, later channel backed off. There were lot of articles regarding this. Now producers trying to sell satellite+digital as combined deal. So high chances to zee telugu as Star maa won’t show interest in digital rights
They should stay with Gemini, they sell their premium Films to Netflix alongwith Sun NXT (like Bheeshma, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, RED). Surely Gemini would give Ram Charan the premium assurance for Netflix

They should stay with Gemini, they sell their premium Films to Netflix alongwith Sun NXT (like Bheeshma, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, RED). Surely Gemini would give Ram Charan the premium assurance for Netflix
Yeah I have seen in articles that Producer is demanding very huge amount for satellite rights+digital, as they are quoting 80 crores in the beginning and now they came down to 50 crores. Let’s wait . But I don’t want zee5 as digital:(

It's doesn't make sense, As Producer Sold Satellite and Digital Rights to Gemini Sun NXT and mad Sun Network Sharing these Movies to Netflix, MX Player and Jio Cinema without Producers Permission.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock