TEN HD launch date

Sarthak, Can we expect TEN HD today late night or early morning tommorow????????????????????/

Well....i don't know much about that...i just know that tomorrow when we tune to the Tv and press 223..we will have TEN HD......what is the trend of the past additions of channels ? They add new channels between 1-5 A.M i heard...so maybe it will be the same for TEN HD. :)

sarthak why i am asking is today night will still be the month of november only. So my guess is airtel might be targetting the channel launch in the month of december i.e, december 1st which is tomorrow late night.

But still i will have my fingers crossed and will be hoping that when i wake up tommorow morning i can see TEN HD :)

Well..my brother didn't tell me about this.....but what you're saying makes sense as well.....lets see...if it doesn't come tomorrow then maybe your thing will be right. Lets see! :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock