TEN HD launch date

Reaction score
TEN HD is no more "coming soon". It will launch on Wednesday. This is a confirmed news as Airtel is about to complete the testing of this channel and are doing the final bits. CONGRATS EVERY AIRTEL USER. OUR FIRST SPORTS HD CHANNEL IS FINALLY COMING ON WEDNESDAY! :) :) :) :) :)

My cousin brother works with Airtel Digital Tv and he told me this news. I'am trying to contact him since over 3 months but he was very very busy. But i talked to him today and he told me that TEN HD will launch on Wednesday while Airtel is in deep negotiations with ESPNSTAR about good prices for the launch of their HD channels and chances are that they might be added just in time for the Aus. vs. Ind boxing day test match! :)

It will be gr8 if ADTV add ESPN and Star Cricket HD before Indian Tour to Australia.
This is the last chance for ADTV to add these two channels.
After that HD customer will be very very disopointed they will start thinking to shift from ADTV.

M@zh@R said:
It will be gr8 if ADTV add ESPN and Star Cricket HD before Indian Tour to Australia.
This is the last chance for ADTV to add these two channels.
After that HD customer will be very very disopointed they will start thinking to shift from ADTV.

I won't. Even if they don't add ESS HD before Aus. vs. Ind series i will not change my dth as Airtel have the best HD quality and the cheapest channel packs. They were facing some difficulty in adding ESS HD as relations between ESPNSTAR and Airtel dwindled due to some reason but everything is fine now and both parties are in deep negotiations to finalize a price and we can only hope that it is done before the new year!

@Sarthak
my friend u dont think like this but some of my friend who have Airtel HD are thinking like this because they dont want to miss Aus vs Ind Series in HD.That why they are saying this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock