Ten Sports & Ten Action channels Quality

Hassan Syed said:
I am talking about those DD channels which have logo of Sun Direct. If you r a sun direct subscriber, please have a look at DD channels
All DD channels Having Poor PQ Because Problem From Broadcaster Side:clap:clap

Dont Defame Sun Direct:no:no:c

jay kumar said:

Are you sure ? :huh

I don't watch many DD chs but I don't find it too bad in fact DD sports is very good :u

Hassan Syed said:
I am talking about those DD channels which have logo of Sun Direct. If you r a sun direct subscriber, please have a look at DD channels

In this matter I agree with Jay bro. DD Channels poor PQ is from broadcaster's side. :tup So please recheck your comment bro. :k Yes Ten Sports, Times Now & Star Jalsha PQ is bad to some extent but it is watchable............... The worst PQ is only on Ten Sports. :(

jay kumar said:

Kindly put a dish on DD Free Dish and then compare the picture quality of DD channels from Sun Direct and DD Free Dish. There is no issue of picture quality at all with DD channels.

Vicky said:
yeah i agree:wlcm

Good decision done bro;) & advance congratulations for ur new dth:tup

sailaxman16 said:
which dth bro ??? :sp:sp And my best wishes bro :win;)

Thanks Vicky bro and Laxman bro. Most probably i will go with D2H or ADTV. Anyhow if you have anyother suggestion pls suggest me. I will consider for sure.

mmdtahir said:
Thanks Vicky bro and Laxman bro. Most probably i will go with D2H or ADTV. Anyhow if you have anyother suggestion pls suggest me. I will consider for sure.

My only suggestion to you will be listen to your heart & stick to your favourite brand whichever you want. :tup Apni dil ka suno. (Hindi) Listen to your heart. (English) :eek:hya

Bishnu15 said:
My only suggestion to you will be listen to your heart & stick to your favourite brand whichever you want. :tup Apni dil ka suno. (Hindi) Listen to your heart. (English) :eek:hya

Hmm ok bro :) :tup. Still I have 5 more days to decide, will decide soon and will let our DDF frnds to know. Anyhow i wont throw Sun Direct away, as only in Sun Direct there s no additional charge for renewing the expired connection. If shining happens again in Sun Direct i will be back for sure

mmdtahir said:

welcome bro :tup:win;) ... Adtv and d2h both are good compare with ur requirements .... Stick with anyone .... Most imptnt as per @bishnu bro comment before chosing listen to ur heart and consider wat it says.... :win:hs:hs:tup;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock