Ten Sports & Ten Action channels Quality

Vicky said:
Very sorry mmdtahir bro i have forget to post the snapshot:shy

Here's the snapshot

I guess pq in rdtv is somwat bettr than the pq in sun direct..

mmdtahir said:
No bro. I m gonna buy other dth in this weekend.. My sun direct connection expires this 12th

which dth bro ??? :sp:sp And my best wishes bro :win;)

mmdtahir said:
I guess pq in rdtv is somwat bettr than the pq in sun direct..

yeah i agree:wlcm

mmdtahir said:
No bro. I m gonna buy other dth in this weekend.. My sun direct connection expires this 12th

Good decision done bro;) & advance congratulations for ur new dth:tup

Check Star Movies, try to reas the movie name printed at top. You will clearly feel the poor picture quality. Moreover, on many DD channels you can easily see a lot of pixels

Hassan Syed said:
Check Star Movies, try to reas the movie name printed at top. You will clearly feel the poor picture quality. Moreover, on many DD channels you can easily see a lot of pixels

Times now channel also bro:(

Hassan Syed said:
But most of the DD channels shared from Reliance digital tv isn't it?

amarnathv19 said:
But most of the DD channels shared from Reliance digital tv isn't it?

I am talking about those DD channels which have logo of Sun Direct. If you r a sun direct subscriber, please have a look at DD channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock