Tera Mera Saath Rahe | Star Bharat

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 84
  • Views: Views 14,223
Show clocked TRP of 0.7 which is equal to Pratigya 2 first week TRP. And, surely it will decrease in upcoming week as Star Bharat reach is very less and Star Plus don't promote sister channel that much. Seems Star Bharat will shut down soon than we expected, as nothing is left with them.

This channel should shut down. A lot of good concepts that were suppose to come on StarPlus got shifted to this channel. Now they are planning to bring Sasural Genda Phool 2 in this channel which will be a total waste of an amazing property. It will be better for Star network to shut this channel forever.

This channel should shut down. A lot of good concepts that were suppose to come on StarPlus got shifted to this channel. Now they are planning to bring Sasural Genda Phool 2 in this channel which will be a total waste of an amazing property. It will be better for Star network to shut this channel forever.
Today is actually Star Bharat’s 4th anniversary. It was launched on 28 August 2017.

Thanks for the information. After much deliberation, I think Kya haal Mr.Panchal also completed 4 years.

Oh wait, all shows launched with star bharat completed 4 months. What a coincidence!
My favourite was ayushmaan bhava also in 2017

Don't know how but Star is looking it's TRP as success that's why they are bringing Sasural Genda Phool re-run. I'm just waiting for Nazar 2 🤣 remember that was left in mid and TRP of re-run for Season 1 on Star Bharat were good.

Last edited:
New montage
rFZk2Cm.jpg

Maithili is looking beautiful 😍 as always and Raghav is also looking dashing 👍
You should have posted here :lol:

Our Gopika use JioPhone and she's the only user in this whole universe who can successfully do video calling on it 😛
Although phone supports video call but users face very much trouble doing that 😁
O4SxyY8.jpg

fFbNZyd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock