Tera Mera Saath Rahe | Star Bharat

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 84
  • Views: Views 14,206
Tera Mera Saath Rahe again scored 0.6 and it's No.1 on Star Bharat. Seems show get average rating and now they have to keep audience hooked and add more in coming weeks.

Its a mere momentum. These are the ratings of last week when the leads got married. The real test of the show will be next week.

What the hell these people smoking before writing? Momo like seriously?
BTW she could have simply tell them why she eat them? She could have broke and check them? 🤔
Source
I hate aashi more she ruined Gopika's life I want makers to remove aashi and her mother and simply focus on Gopika and Mithila's life and they should change the writers to Vijay Krishna Acharya and improve saksham's character

Tera Mera Saath Rahe again scored 0.6 and it's No.1 on Star Bharat. Seems show get average rating and now they have to keep audience hooked and add more in coming weeks.
How hard they push they are stucked at 0.6
Same rating this week too.

How hard they push they are stucked at 0.6
Same rating this week too.
It can not be more popular till they add more drama like SNS1 with dhoom tana na music :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock