"Test 4K Service" Added on Tatasky Tp

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 11,060
Sanjeev said:
So when can we expect channels any news on that :sp :sp

Work is going on they are saying that all the channel will added in the new sat. and they open in the month of feb or march 2015. there will be suprise for the customers. they are not telling because if they say we are putting sun HD then D2H is doing. so they are not telling to public.

Re: RE: "Test 4K Service" Added on Tatasky Tp

AthiramComm said:
Work is going on they are saying that all the channel will added in the new sat. and they open in the month of feb or march 2015. there will be suprise for the customers. they are not telling because if they say we are putting sun HD then D2H is doing. so they are not telling to public.
But is it confirmed that they will add channels from feb month or will they extend that to some more months :huh :huh

AthiramComm said:
I think asiasat 8 105.5 they will take around 12 - 18 tps They are planing to put about 400 + channels (SD) and 40+ (HD) Channels they have droped gsat because it is 36 mhz and has only 12 tp in asiasat it is 54mhz and tps are more gsat tps can hold only 40 - 45 ch. but asiasat tp can hold about 50-60 ch so they are going to asiasat. They has signed lots of international ch and regional ch.
:skd
But there are 2 36 MHz tps in INSAT 4A which holds 55 channels each .

Yes, Tata sky will add new channels (remaining sd, hd) along with some exclusive new channel only on new satellite, targeted time was this month i.e. January'15, but for some reason its postponed to March'15 . This is the news I got from my source after a long silence. only UHD and 1or2 Hd channel may be added before satellite migration.

sayan.sunny said:
Yes, Tata sky will add new channels (remaining sd, hd) along with some exclusive new channel only on new satellite, targeted time was this month i.e. January'15, but for some reason its postponed to March'15 . This is the news I got from my source after a long silence. only UHD and 1or2 Hd channel may be added before satellite migration.

What till march why so much gap bro any reason :huh:huh:angry:angry:wall:wall

Re: RE: "Test 4K Service" Added on Tatasky Tp

AthiramComm said:
I think asiasat 8 105.5 they will take around 12 - 18 tps They are planing to put about 400 + channels (SD) and 40+ (HD) Channels they have droped gsat because it is 36 mhz and has only 12 tp in asiasat it is 54mhz and tps are more gsat tps can hold only 40 - 45 ch. but asiasat tp can hold about 50-60 ch so they are going to asiasat. They has signed lots of international ch and regional ch.

asiasat8 is a satellite with interbeam switching capability.so irrespective of beams the satellite user can use tps.ie its flexible for a single satellite user to use all tps.

Actually sat migration was scheduled for August‘14 as shared the news first in this forum, but some legal litigations was there, as we all know that Gsat10 was launched only for Tata sky and tata sky refused to take same no of tps swapping Insat4a. and The Dos also didn't allow ts to use foreign sat, because if Tata sky once start to use a new sat at 105.5* E,(as no another option) then its hard to realign all dishes again, as Isro can't place Indian sat on that slot. we see all dth may use Indian sat again(accept airtel) , but now its all final, Tata sky is going to use foreign sat for sure. let's see...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock