Test your IQ and general quiz

RE: Test your IQ

ShivRaJ said:
Real ans is 12 this types of example available in 6 standards book read rules from that :rofl

For that numerals has to part the multiplier by brackets "()" then only we can take the question as per ur thought .. But in this form answer is 1 .. This question is to test our observation not for apptitude .. Most of them take * as a + sign due to casual .. That is the highlight of this question :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
For that numerals has to part the  multiplier by brackets "()" then only we can take the question as per ur thought .. But in this form answer is 1 .. This question is to test our observation not for apptitude .. Most of them take * as a + sign due to casual .. That is the highlight of this question :) ..

Bro, I'm not sure, if you have seen my comment.. When you come to these kind of equations, first rule is BODMAS. So, answer is indeed 12. 
You cannot just multiply because that number is having another operator (+), so you really need to consider the eqn as,

(1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1) X (0+1) = 12

Bro, I'm not sure, if you have seen my comment.. When you come to these kind of equations, first rule is BODMAS. So, answer is indeed 12. 
You cannot just multiply because that number is having another operator (+), so you really need to consider the eqn as,

Then how Shiva bro (questioner) gave answer is 1 :huh .. He is wrong :huh ..

Your answer is luckily correct, but concept is wrong, as addition cannot be evaluated before multiplication, as there are no brackets in question.

Rule:  '*' has higher precedence than '+'
Thus, it is evaluated first.

Now, question is:
 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1*0+1
=1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+(1*0)+1  (by rule above)
=1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+0+1
=12

Ans = 12

Tha.RP8 said:
Your answer is luckily correct, but concept is wrong, as addition cannot be evaluated before multiplication, as there are no brackets in question.

Rule:  '*' has higher precedence than '+'
Thus, it is evaluated first.

Now, question is:
 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1*0+1
=1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+(1*0)+1  (by rule above)
=1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+0+1
=12

Ans = 12

So u r telling Answer is 12 not 1 :huh is it bro :huh ..

In this types of example first solve higher precedence and Higher precedence linup like :

1.÷
2.×
3.+
4.-

ShivRaJ said:
In this types of example first solve higher precedence and Higher precedence linup like :

1.÷
2.×
3.+
4.-
+1

Even if you follow this Precedence order, it won't be wrong:
(1>=2)>(3>=4)

where,
1.÷
2.×
3.+
4.-

Test your IQ

f656881bb574d48fe735c9b39f8ba119.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock