RE: Test your IQ

ShivRaJ said:
Again you are wrong :shy ans is 25

1×5=5
2×5=10
3×5=15
4×5=25
5×5=25

you forget to see the word "if" in the image .. Itz " if" based question .. Btwn Questioner only can say which answer is right , which is wrong .. Your are giving 1 answer i am giving 1 answer .. Wait for questioner to decide .. I can understand why r u rushing to prove me i am wrong :) .. Btwn my answer not wrong again may or may not be wrong for this time i dont knw that questioner will clarify that .. My 1st answer is right as per questioner .. That is authorized answer from questioner .. U are explain the procedure for defending ur answer that is possiblity one but not authorize answer :) ..

Test your IQ

bf63cd866b35a19a1ada99d2d2b11e3d.jpg

If it's an Indian Bus, then the answer is -> side. Because in this pic, I don't see the entrance.. So it must be on the other side.. So the bus have to go this -> way.

If the bus follows US way, where the driver will be on left side and the entrance will be on right side, so it will be <- way.

The bus is travelling to the right. You can’t see the doors, meaning they’re on the other side of the bus:tupp

And in the india we drive on the left-hand side of the road :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock