'TEST2' & 'TEST3' added on (11600 H,11560V) Tp by ADTV

It is not a game. People should realize that not all the ADTV customers are satellite hunters so that they come to know about this testing and all. They did some testing. That's all.

Sadiq said:
It is not a game. People should realize that not all the ADTV customers are satellite hunters so that they come to know about this testing and all. They did some testing. That's all.

That's why I said anti climax! Forum members got all charged up with the news of new channels testing and got their hopes high with expectations of their preferred channels and then ADTV threw water on everything by removing the test channels. Of course all customers are not satellite hunters but you can't blame them from getting their hopes up with news of probable new channel addition. That's why people join DDF!!!

jdrocks said:
That's why I said anti climax! Forum members got all charged up with the news of new channels testing and got their hopes high with expectations of their preferred channels and then ADTV threw water on everything by removing the test channels. Of course all customers are not satellite hunters but you can't blame them from getting their hopes up with news of probable new channel addition. That's why people join DDF!!!

Dont worry... channels will surely come very soon. Atleast &pictures is expected very soon along with may be Romedy now, SWPremier and may be 9x0 too.

Anything being said won't change the fact Airtel isnt too good and pretty much don't have the audacity to add HD channels.

************. THIS IS A FACT. ************

destinyawaits said:
Anything being said won't change the fact Airtel isnt too good and pretty much don't have the audacity to add HD channels.

************. THIS IS A FACT. ************

You know what they can ,so please sell your Airtel box and buy d2h or dish TV for more HD :)
Live BB less life :hello

People, bro I didn't want to offense anyone except Airtel. I'm mailing Airtel on channel additions for long but dunno if they are dumb to understand my request.

Every DTH is making efforts to provide the best the best experience to the end user and Airtel is like waiting for our hate.

Everyone knows Airtel is not customer oriented there is no doubt about this fact.

Still I say no offense to you are anyone but the truth is Airtel sucks and its true.

destinyawaits said:
People, bro I didn't want to offense anyone except Airtel. I'm mailing Airtel on channel additions for long but dunno if they are dumb to understand my request.

Every DTH is making efforts to provide the best the best experience to the end user and Airtel is like waiting for our hate.

Everyone knows Airtel is not customer oriented there is no doubt about this fact.

Still I say no offense to you are anyone but the truth is Airtel sucks and its true.

What are all the channels you are requested ( other than HD)?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock