'TEST2' & 'TEST3' added on (11600 H,11560V) Tp by ADTV

Usually ADTV adds channels of Thursday or Friday night so lets wait before jumping to conclusions.

people said:
What are all the channels you are requested ( other than HD)?

Sorry to say bro. Why would I ask for SD channels? I bought HD DVR for a very simple reason I want HD channels. If I wanted SD channels why would I go for Airtel instead Tatasky? There SD picture qualty is much better than Airtel.

Airtel promoting HD like its the most important thing they got on there agenda but when it comes to channel additions Airtel sucks big and are behind all DTH players being the late enterent into this business.

I don't want Airtel to add each and every HD channel available but at least they must add channels that are important.

Life OK HD (Requesting Airtel for last 8 months.)
Fox Traveller HD
HBO Hits & Defined HD
Star World Premeire HD
Romedy Now +
MTunes HD

To sum up I just asked 1 Infotainment + 1 Hindi GEC + 1 Music + 4 Premium HD channels.

Why would a person or a Company go for HD Recorder when they don't have the BALLS to add HD channels. No Offense again to anyone.

destinyawaits said:
Sorry to say bro. Why would I ask for SD channels? I bought HD DVR for a very simple reason I want HD channels. If I wanted SD channels why would I go for Airtel instead Tatasky? There SD picture qualty is much better than Airtel.

Airtel promoting HD like its the most important thing they got on there agenda but when it comes to channel additions Airtel sucks big and are behind all DTH players being the late enterent into this business.

I don't want Airtel to add each and every HD channel available but at least they must add channels that are important.

Fox Traveller HD
HBO Hits & Defined HD
Star World Premeire HD
Romedy Now +
MTunes HD

To sum up I just asked 1 Infotainment + 1 Hindi GEC + 1 Music + 4 Premium HD channels.

Why would a person or a Company go for HD Recorder when they don't have the BALLS to add HD channels. No Offense again to anyone.

Buying Airtel for HD channels wasnt a viable option in the first place.
For HD, d2h or may be dishTV are the best options ( dishTV doesnt have ESS HD, but has 27 HD channels), thus d2h is best possible option, having 22 HD.

Airtel are not too keen in adding HD channels.

Infact, I foresee TataSky going ahead of ADTV, when it comes to HD channels, in near future.
If Airtel starts adding HD chs, they'll not be able to even add SD chs launching in next 2 years.

On a lighter note.... may be Airtel's staff comprise completely of females, thats why no one in the company have the BALLS to add these chnls. :p :lol

destinyawaits said:

Fox Traveller HDu
HBO Hits & Defined HD
Star World Premeire HD
Romedy Now +
MTunes HD

That is the reason I said plz leave Airtel.there is no hope for HD.so change your DTH.don't waste your time :)

destinyawaits said:
People, bro I didn't want to offense anyone except Airtel. I'm mailing Airtel on channel additions for long but dunno if they are dumb to understand my request.

Every DTH is making efforts to provide the best the best experience to the end user and Airtel is like waiting for our hate.

Everyone knows Airtel is not customer oriented there is no doubt about this fact.

Still I say no offense to you are anyone but the truth is Airtel sucks and its true.
I totally agree Bro. These airtel guys are really really very dumb to understand. Sometimes I wonder if they are really dumb or are they pretending to be dumb. Since 3 years, I have been requesting them to add some channels, but they give me one common reply stating that, "We would like to inform you that we are already in the process to add.........channels on our platform and please continue writing to us." To add to it they have increased their magnum SD pack from Rs. 562/- to Rs 580/- which is the highest pack and is WORTHLESS. They do not give any benefits to the customers. All the offers which are introduced are ALL FAKE
It is really a total waste of money in subscribing to airtel.
They are SICK SICK SICK

Star wrdl premier HD
And romedy HD
Launched this week.

HBO channel launch 2 months back

So us basic request was m tunes, life OK and fox.

All 3 plus remedy available I. Dish tv

they are in process to introduce new channels (Star Premier HD and Remedy SD),hope testing gives some good news.If they add Remedy ,definitely we will get Mtunes.Already airtel deny the life ok HD offer.so high pressure may give some benefit to ADTV users.keep mailing...

But don't depend airtel DTH for more HD.Dish tv's 2014 goal is 50 HD.Airtel's 21 HD (It may increase 1 or 2 HD) only.

Also ADTV can smartly work with some Channle replacement, like replacing Star World HD with Star Premiere HD, as the Star world HD will be telecasting old Seasons while Star Premiere is not available in SD feed. Personally I am disappointed by Content Available with HBO to run 2 HD Channels, instead hey could have made HBO Define as HD and Hits as SD break free Channels. Life OK doesn't have any worthy content for HD viewing. I am also not sure about Romedy +, though an SD feed should be added. M tunes HD Needs an urgent addition for Sure. Also they can create space by removing crap channels like Zee Action and B4U Movies and add channels like & Pictures and 9XO.....

But HBO defined HD and HBO hits HD also have SD version by broadcaster.

So total 4 Advt free channel available along with HBO SD.

B4U movies !! Its not on the platform, I think u meant B4U Music.

Zee Trendz, IBC24, zee news UP can also be dispensed. :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock