'TEST2' & 'TEST3' added on (11600 H,11560V) Tp by ADTV

Ya Sorry for that Goof Up, I meant B4U Music or any other low rated music Channel with M Tunes HD, and Also instead of 4 Feeds By HBO other then regular Channel i.e. 2 HD & 2 SD they can go for 1 HD i.e. HBO Defined and 1 SD i.e. HBO Hitz.....

Dear there is no News in the post, just the suggestions for better utilizing of space.....

destinyawaits said:
Sorry to say bro. Why would I ask for SD channels? I bought HD DVR for a very simple reason I want HD channels. If I wanted SD channels why would I go for Airtel instead Tatasky? There SD picture qualty is much better than Airtel.

Airtel promoting HD like its the most important thing they got on there agenda but when it comes to channel additions Airtel sucks big and are behind all DTH players being the late enterent into this business.

I don't want Airtel to add each and every HD channel available but at least they must add channels that are important.

Life OK HD (Requesting Airtel for last 8 months.)
Fox Traveller HD
HBO Hits & Defined HD
Star World Premeire HD
Romedy Now +
MTunes HD

To sum up I just asked 1 Infotainment + 1 Hindi GEC + 1 Music + 4 Premium HD channels.

Why would a person or a Company go for HD Recorder when they don't have the BALLS to add HD channels. No Offense again to anyone.
There is only one option for.
Threat them to takeback their dvr with refund.
orelse file a case against them of "breach of trust,harasment" what can you register for full refund.

Launching case, is wrong,
Adtv not done any hassasment, no reason for refund

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock