The dark knight rises

SECRETS of BATMAN The Dark Knight Rises - LEAKED & EXPOSED!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I was late to book tickets........At 3pm I saw tickets avail...more than 10 I was sleepy so didnt book it...When I got up around 6 and saw they are sold out...All shows :( need to wait till sunday again or some holiday :'(

I went to watch the first day first show.But in my locality the show cancelled due to some problem downloading movie from satellite due to bad weather.

Any way i watched it yesterday ,awesome movie.
I will give 9/10 in my rating.

yesterday saw the movie at mornng show of 10am. housefull. really cool movie and lots of action. you will never feel bored.

first time i saw people clapped loudly after the movie got over. this is the first time i saw in an english movie that people clapped after the movie got over. even titanic didnt get this clap.

before movie got started they showed trailer of man of steel (i.e. superman) which is going to release in 2013. i feel that movie will be also too good. it is directed by christopher nolan the guy who directed the dark knight series.:):):)

for dark knight rises i give 5 star. means outstanding.

Back from Movie........AWESOME MOVIE......Even I saw few people clapping (1st time I saw like this....)they did 2-4 times 1 was when SPOILER....If you dont want to skip to 2nd time we see batman logo in fire on building and

2nd time at End many clapped....rest I dont remember

Been too busy to see this in the 1st week, I will go on monday for the show, and guys please don't spoil the fun.. I haven't seen any of the reviews for the movie, because I want to see it first and then will make my own. I am always been a fan of Batman series!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock