‘The Great Indian Laughter Challenge’ on Star Plus won by Abhishek Walia

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,214
Star Plus ropes in Akshay Kumar to judge The Great Indian Laughter Challenge Season 5

After 3 years of staying away from TV, and delivering some fantastic performances in the meanwhile, Khiladi Kumar will soon return to the TV with the upcoming edition of the stand-up comedy show, The Great Indian Laughter Challenge, which will air on Star Plus.
Unlike many actors who don’t prefer coming back to television, he hosted the first two seasons of KhatronKeKhiladi (2008, 2009) and the dance reality show Dare 2 Dance (2014).

According to sources, Akshay will be the main judge and he will be called Super Boss on the show and few more celebrities would be joining him as panel of judges.

Star Plus ropes in Akshay Kumar to judge The Great Indian Laughter Challenge Season 5 - Mumbai: After 3 years of staying away from TV, and deliveri...

I liked this show a lot in my childhood (I think it was 1st season, sunil pal, raju srivastav, etc).
I liked Ehsan Qureshi especially. His style and all.
This show was not vulgar like today's comedy shows, which I feel are. (Sorry if you don't agree or get offended)

Lucknow Audition
2e71ae1c8fcf10b46648cb95f7cdc7f0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock