Breaking The Kapil Sharma Show season 2 | starts 29th Dec, Sat-Sun at 9:30pm | Sony TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kapil Sharma Show to launch on this date; SRK to be the first guest!

Kapil will be back with the next season of The Kapil Sharma Show during Christmas. The show will air on Sony from December 23rd. The actor–comedian has brought Bharti Singh, Krushna Abhishek, Chandan Prabhakar, Kiku Sharda, and Sumona Chakravarti on board for this season.

the makers are trying to bring Shah Rukh Khan on board for the premiere episode. In addition, talks are on with Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma to accompany him at the show.

The Kapil Sharma Show to launch on this date; SRK to be the first guest!

If no Sunil Grover aka Rinku Bhabhi aka Dr. Mashoor Gulati, then I m not going to watch. :tongue::no:
Bro He Replaced Krushna Abhishek in place of Sunil Grover so it will be more interesting to watch:wink:

Kapil Sharma was on KBC yesterday and his face has become bloated and he seems to have put on tons of weight. I hope hes alright health-wise.

Also, wish Sunil Grover was there in this new show as well

Kapil Sharma was on KBC yesterday and his face has become bloated and he seems to have put on tons of weight. I hope hes alright health-wise.
He wasn't alright. After fight with Sunil Grover he went into depression and gained weight after treatment.

What you saw yesterday was after much weight loss. He was more fat after last year.

Also, wish Sunil Grover was there in this new show as well
He won't be coming on Kapil's show but he is coming with his own show on Star plus.

Read: Kanpur waale Khuranas | coming soon @ Star Plus

I was expecting Sunil Grover, Sugandha, Ali Asgar and Upasna Singh would capture the Comedy Scene while Kapil was unwell. But look now here we have them with a Khurana Show on Star Plus. I guess they don't work until Kapil wants to appear on Screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock