Discussion The Kapil Sharma Show - Season 3 | Sat - Sun 9:30 PM on Sony

Did you like new season of The Kapil Sharma Show?

• Total voters
I am so happy. Indian Idol ruins The Kapil Sharma Show by delaying it every night.
No no no Roy twitter ruined Kapil Sharma Show Sony TV Is Still Doing great in non fiction too I also hate Indian idol so much it also ruined kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi S03

Last edited:
No no no Roy twitter ruined Kapil Sharma Show Sony TV Is Still Doing great in non fiction too I also hate Indian idol so much it also ruined kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi S03
I am talking about extra 15 minutes given to Indian Idol. It's annoying as hell.

I am talking about extra 15 minutes given to Indian Idol. It's annoying as hell.
Yeah that too I'm also talking about the trp of Indian idol which was underserving and stealing Kuch Rang TRP number and the repeats of CP On 12 PM To 7:30 PM is also annoying

Yeah that too I'm also talking about the trp of Indian idol which was underserving and stealing Kuch Rang TRP number and the repeats of CP On 12 PM To 7:30 PM is also annoying
I don't follow ratings or watch daily soaps. So can't comment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock