Discussion The Kapil Sharma Show - Season 3 | Sat - Sun 9:30 PM on Sony

Did you like new season of The Kapil Sharma Show?

• Total voters
Totally agreed My mom is a Big fan of SSR during the pavitra rishta era and She was sad when he died, she hated social media until 2018 she joined FB and Instagram she always give me good tips that don't believe on twitter it's very bad I think What My mom said it's right twitter is toxic
Offtopic - The whole social media is toxic in one way or another especially Twitter and Fb

I Feel Bad For everyone @rahul_apk @DJ Roy @ak7777 it's all because of Twitter's toxicity that shows goes Off Air and brainwashed me and made me part of the Boycott campaign When I stopped watching tkss on December Last year I cried very badly just because SSR died the Boycott movement is increasing day by day We need to Boycott twitter forever I only use twitter because I request to Sony Pix to play Entourage movie
Not your fault. Many have fallen to such traps. In twitter you will find people yelling "Who let the dogs out? Who let the dogs out?" But avoid joining them by howling "Who? Who? Who?" Instead use your instinct or do some research on that topic. A Google search also really helps.

Glad that @anikamathur02 understood the toxicity Twitter spreads. I was and still am a big SSR fan. His death and the subsequent alleged media trial brought out too much Toxicity in Social Media. Even Instagram became toxic and glad I took a social media break to free my mind from Propaganda

Glad that @anikamathur02 understood the toxicity Twitter spreads. I was and still am a big SSR fan. His death and the subsequent alleged media trial brought out too much Toxicity in Social Media. Even Instagram became toxic and glad I took a social media break to free my mind from Propaganda
I still use instagram To watch adrian Grenier's post

Offtopic - The whole social media is toxic in one way or another especially Twitter and Fb
It's not the social media sites which are toxic. It's the id*ot users who takes things personally and keeps abusing others on social media sites. It's better to avoid such users to avoid toxicity. It's not the site problem but the problem lies within users. I have been using Twitter since 2012. I can say the site has very recently become toxic. Best way to use twitter is by keeping account private.

In my opinion instead of providing You knowledge SocialMedia makes You Frog 🐸 in well (kuwe ka mendak) keep showing you same stuff which you are interested in and don't allow your mindset to explore stuff.
But, it also true social media given positive approach too. Topics like tripal talak, me too, men gets rape too, fake rape case, fake ST/SC act cases, latest Zomato Incident, etc. came in limelight too.
But, no doubt our govt is not taking most of them seriously otherwise they would have solved these cases quickly. So, people could trust in system and social media.

In my opinion instead of providing You knowledge SocialMedia makes You Frog 🐸 in well (kuwe ka mendak) keep showing you same stuff which you are interested in and don't allow your mindset to explore stuff.
But, it also true social media given positive approach too. Topics like tripal talak, me too, men gets rape too, fake rape case, fake ST/SC act cases, latest Zomato Incident, etc. came in limelight too.
But, no doubt our govt is not taking most of them seriously otherwise they would have solved these cases quickly. So, people could trust in system and social media.
TikTok was good for English speaking users. Their algorithm let's you explore lots of new things. I learnt from painting nails to grooming dog. Even some upbeat videos really made my day. Good things don't get to last. It's current alternative in the market are vulgar trash with no good but some intolerable nautanki. Let's hope upcoming YouTube shorts is good.

TikTok was good for English speaking users. Their algorithm let's you explore lots of new things. I learnt from painting nails to grooming dog. Even some upbeat videos really made my day. Good things don't get to last. It's current alternative in the market are vulgar trash with no good but some intolerable nautanki. Let's hope upcoming YouTube shorts is good.
Event i learn mant things from it but their Policy of collecting data is very doubtful like they show you and your family members different Stuff according to your choice.
In case of YouTube I can bat on this they already have our data via Google Account so they'll show according to it.
I even watched few p*rn videos while exploring Moj few months ago. In starting TikTok was also showing Vulgar content these all are same.
In my opinion if you want to make people learn something just upload on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock