Discussion The Kapil Sharma Show - Season 3 | Sat - Sun 9:30 PM on Sony

Did you like new season of The Kapil Sharma Show?

• Total voters
Event i learn mant things from it but their Policy of collecting data is very doubtful like they show you and your family members different Stuff according to your choice.
In case of YouTube I can bat on this they already have our data via Google Account so they'll show according to it.
I even watched few p*rn videos while exploring Moj few months ago. In starting TikTok was also showing Vulgar content these all are same.
In my opinion if you want to make people learn something just upload on YouTube.
TikTok's algorithm shows random videos instead of curated ones from YouTube. And these are very short videos takes less time to watch which is perfect when we are in on the go. Meanwhile YouTube falls in the OTT category. We watch it to enjoy hours of content. Hence, a short version of it is coming.

TikTok's algorithm shows random videos instead of curated ones from YouTube. And these are very short videos takes less time to watch which is perfect when we are in on the go. Meanwhile YouTube falls in the OTT category. We watch it to enjoy hours of content. Hence, a short version of it is coming.
Roy talk about social media in general chat this Thread Is About The 3rd season of the Kapil Sharma Show fyi tik tok is banned in india so Stop talking about ch*ne*e app now we have Insta reels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock