The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

Difference.

UP not banned but TN, WB banned the movie.

Found this on twitter.

SZUvSWz.jpg

It's a pure propaganda else bjp would not had made it tax free..they clearly know Hindu is the majority population, by supporting such movies and spreading hate , they are pleasing their majority. Divide and rule

With regards to movie, its clear agenda is don't be friend with Muslim girl/boy , in future this will shape into a different thing..muslims won't get any seat in any college or institutions even if they did ,again today's people will retaliate that if muslim boy/girl going to live in hostel or study with them they won't join the college or in severity it will turn into strikes demanding the same!

So even one can see someone above changed his profile picture to bhavwa color and now to movie poster!

Someone said well, hate sells!

So even one can see someone above changed his profile picture to bhavwa color and now to movie poster!

Its my nature buddy, I am frequently changing my PP which I like I will put on it. Its not mean i am hating. For Fact I am living with Muslim friends from my Childhood and I am not afraid in living with them.

Please search about my area Malvani, Malad West Mumbai. Don't judge me with PP brother. I am just securing my sisters to don't go in TRAP.

Its my nature buddy, I am frequently changing my PP which I like I will put on it. Its not mean i am hating. For Fact I am living with Muslim friends from my Childhood and I am not afraid in living with them.

Please search about my area Malvani, Malad West Mumbai. Don't judge me with PP brother. I am just securing my sisters to don't go in TRAP.
Secure how bro...by telling exactly this only naa don't be friend with Muslim!

Don't get me wrong bro but think logically once, your sister and daughters will go to hostel , obviously muslim girls/boys will be there and again it's obvious you don't know their background/family , at that point this advice will come into picture in real life..the same person will create a separate group with other Hindu girls and will keep on spreading same hate to other groups...I am not saying trust anyone blindly but again it's obvious this will happen

Just like Chokbaruddin Choweshi & Chasasuddin Choweshi sells hate in Everywhere through their
So called "PROPOGANDA"...

Then it's good that someone said..
Who are those? Use exact name , I will search in google..

Secure how bro...by telling exactly this only naa don't be friend with Muslim!

Don't get me wrong bro but think logically once, your sister and daughters will go to hostel , obviously muslim girls/boys will be there and again it's obvious you don't know their background/family , at that point this advice will come into picture in real life..the same person will create a separate group with other Hindu girls and will keep on spreading same hate to other groups...I am not saying trust anyone blindly but again it's obvious this will happen

Wrong.

Today.

Hindu Muslims are friends and will remains friends brother. If my sister goes to hostel. I will tell them don't divide by religious. If some brainwashing you. You should skipped them.

I don't know much English. I am stop my conversation here brother.

UP not banned but TN, WB banned the movie.
Starnge bro.. What makes you think this. How come UP will ban a movie like this.

UP is ruled by Yogi, Yogi is with BJP, BJP is now unofficially the producer of Kerala Story.

How a BJP's pet project gets banned in UP.. You should not think like this..!

UNDERSTAND THE BHARAT'S POLITICS.!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock