The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

Hindu Muslims are friends and will remains friends brother. If my sister goes to hostel. I will tell them don't divide by religious. If some brainwashing you. You should skipped them.
Don't going to happen, Again its your dream.
This movie is targeted to Middle class and lower middle class people of India which shares the majority population of India.
After watching this movie, they will only keep distance.

73oUPDQ.jpg

In tech advance decade ban is nothing but hoax/ self satisfaction

The person wants to watch can watch by any process ( jisse dekhna hoga woh toh dekh hi lega ) 🤣🤣

Difference.

UP not banned but TN, WB banned the movie.

Found this on twitter.

SZUvSWz.jpg
Have some credible source while posting these kind of data. Even I can make this Excel and post it in anywhere. Tamil Nadu is most safest state for women when compared to other states. It's really funny to see larger numbers in TN than UP.

ALL AM SAYING IS THESE THINGS HAPPEN, AND IS HAPPENING ALL OVER INDIA.
Then why give it a name Kerala Story and give a bogus 32000 numbers.
UP has high number of ISIS recruits as per data, why no UP Story.?
I am from Kerala first of all
32k is a propoganda number

However its called Kerala Story because PFI was mainly active in Kerala and majority of the Love Jihad cases was coming from Kerala

Have some credible source while posting these kind of data. Even I can make this Excel and post it in anywhere. Tamil Nadu is most safest state for women when compared to other states. It's really funny to see larger numbers in TN than UP.
tPHjKA9.jpg

I dont know the data he gave but found this info on number of women missing in India from National Crime Records Bureau by MHA

FYI, am also from Kerala, and is living here for last 32 years.
However its called Kerala Story because PFI was mainly active in Kerala
PFI is active in kerala and also in other states of india. Late last year when a nation wide raid was conducted almost the same number of people got arrested in Kerala, Karnataka and Maharashtra. (don't exactly remember the exact number)
majority of the Love Jihad cases was coming from Kerala
As per the govt data there are only 4 known cases that has gone to Afg.
And this happens in all other places too.

32k is a propoganda number

However its called Kerala Story because PFI was mainly active in Kerala and majority of the Love Jihad cases was coming from Kerala
Finally a sensible post , yes the numbers were exaggerating , no we don't hate Kerala. yes Kerala provided haven for PFI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock