The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

PFI is active in kerala and also in other states of india. Late last year when a nation wide raid was conducted almost the same number of people got arrested in Kerala, Karnataka and Maharashtra. (don't exactly remember the exact number)
That is the point if 10 person (just a number) got arrested in all the 3 states it is bad for Kerala as percentage wise it will be more in Kerala because the population of Kerala is less than that of Karnataka and way less than that of Maharashtra

Finally a sensible post , yes the numbers were exaggerating , no we don't hate Kerala. yes Kerala provided haven for PFI
One reason Keralites are opposing this movie is because Spoiler Alert there are scenes where it shows the Muslim girl inviting her friends for Eid celebration along with her family according to the movie this is done in the name of conversion. This wrongly depicts Muslims in Kerala (I wont comment on other parts of India as I dont know about them) because we have Muslim friends they invite us for food for celebrations. Hindus invite them for our functions and Christians invite us for Christmas. So saying that Muslims are doing this only in the name of conversion shows a bad image on them.

People of Kerala are more scared of caste system than terrorism. If you tell them that you can protect them from terrorism, they will not vote for you. But if you tell them you can protect them from caste system, they will vote for you.
We dont support terrorism and we will never support terrorism but the same democratic right to select our leaders which is given to any person in India is given to people here also.

Just because we dont select the party like the rest of the nation mean we support terrorism in our state.

FYI: Unlike West Bengal where there is a blanket ban on the movie or TN where there is an unofficial ban. No ban on the movie is there in Kerala even though the movie has the name Kerala in it and says a story about 4 girls from Kerala. That is the freedom of speech and expression that we give here.

XQ45x9N.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock