The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

no one should dictate what you eat bro. Will be fine if food is the problem.

Again if that was the case, simply should have asked if you are a vegetarian or non-vegetarian. That should have done the job.

But here its "kerela"
At first we learn to respect each other's religion. If you are doing something that offends others. Keep it to your yourself. Flexing on social media will bring negative light to your community. These are not some one off incidents. I have seen this very often specially during some festival. It constantly happens.

Spelling is not a big deal. The other guy could've easily corrected him about this. I often write Odisha as Orissa. Apart from thievery of rasgulla. I have nothing to dislike about that state. Whenever I write incorrect spelling someone corrects me. No problem in that.

At first we learn to respect each other's religion. If you are doing something that offends others. Keep it to your yourself. Flexing on social media will bring negative light to your community. These are not some one off incidents. I have seen this very often specially during some festival. It constantly happens.
so you are saying posting some photo of beef by someone caused the denial of house for entire Keralites.
Well..!

Nd don't deviate from topic pls. Nothing is mentioned on that chat abt food. as i said earlier if food was the problem he should have simply asked about veg/non-veg. If A has posted something in social media why Z is being denied for something.

Everyone knows what was the agenda of Kerala Story. So don't coverup.

I often write Odisha as Orissa.
Haha.. this not a mistake bro. Odisha's name is Orissa till 2011. Nd then changed to Odisha.
Bt Kerala was never named or called as Kerela.

so you are saying posting some photo of beef by someone caused the denial of house for entire Keralites.
Well..!

Nd don't deviate from topic pls. Nothing is mentioned on that chat abt food. as i said earlier if food was the problem he should have simply asked about veg/non-veg. If A has posted something in social media why Z is being denied for something.
No one said it's about any movie either. I am giving you a genuine topic for a denial. If you don't see it. I can't help you. 🙂

No one said it's about any movie either. I am giving you a genuine topic for a denial. If you don't see it. I can't help you. 🙂
but the timing is perfect for the reason what i have mentioned. If you don't see it. I can't help you. 🙂

but the timing is perfect for the reason what i have mentioned. If you don't see it. I can't help you. 🙂

I am from Kerala when I asked for some accomodation once in Bangalore they said only Kannadigas so what does that mean? It was before Kerala Story at starting of year

I am from Kerala when I asked for some accomodation once in Bangalore they said only Kannadigas so what does that mean? It was before Kerala Story at starting of year
Thanks to regionalism which is same as caste system in South. Malayalees taunting others on social media doesn't help their case either.

May not be something about you but about banglore. Not surprised to hear this about banglore 😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock