The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

We dont support terrorism and we will never support terrorism but the same democratic right to select our leaders which is given to any person in India is given to people here also.

Just because we dont select the party like the rest of the nation mean we support terrorism in our state.

FYI: Unlike West Bengal where there is a blanket ban on the movie or TN where there is an unofficial ban. No ban on the movie is there in Kerala even though the movie has the name Kerala in it and says a story about 4 girls from Kerala. That is the freedom of speech and expression that we give here.
We don't support terrorism. It is clear because we have not banned the movie. If such things happen in Kerala, it should be exposed. Women of Kerala should watch the movie to make good decisions about choosing their life partner.

This story is not new in Malayalam cinema. There are many Malayalam movies showing this issue also.

But what makes me sad is that when Bollywood decides to make a full-length movie about Kerala, they chose this issue. Another full movie about a Kerala girl from Bollywood is "Ekk Deewana Tha". But that was made by a Tamil director.

The Kerala Story beats Gangubai lifetime collections and emerges as Bollywood's highest grossing female centric film in just 10 days.

Here is TN govt excuse

Simple translation : People are not coming to watch the movie so movie owners decided to take down movie.

It was on Hotstar as I have seen, but I guess they have delisted it from the Platform, will they list it again?

SC asked the film’s producer to put a disclaimer that will make it clear the movie is a “fictionalised account”, and will state that there is “no authentic data to back up the suggestion that the figure of conversion is 32,000 or any other established figure"

SC asked the film’s producer to put a disclaimer that will make it clear the movie is a “fictionalised account”, and will state that there is “no authentic data to back up the suggestion that the figure of conversion is 32,000 or any other established figure"

😆😆

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock