The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

Watched The Kerala Story last Sunday must say wonderful job. Adah Sharma and all other three actress did remarkable job.
If watched, did someone noticed in end when the Girl died there was a muslim man with parents in ambulance and when they were in police station also same man was there to stood up with parents.
This shows that movie doesn't discriminate or downgrade any religion but it shows teππorist organisation manipulating people.

Vc4lFDk.jpg

Just Now Noticed in BookMyShow

In Kolkata Kerala Story Still Not Available and Surprisingly VIRUPAKSHA available.

Kolkata Peoples Must Watch VIRUPAKSHA in Theater Only. I still missing this movie in Mumbai. In Telugu very limited screen release Hindi skipped because of Trending Kerala Story.

Contribution of a third rate film. Movie has actually achieved its objective..

For sanghis Malayalis are the New Muslims..!
The aftermath of Kerala Story..! Fake propaganda has done its job.

Nd that person can't even spell Kerala properly.

Place is Bangalore.

FzOuOoHWIAEcVz5

Contribution of a third rate film. Movie has actually achieved its objective..

For sanghis Malayalis are the New Muslims..!
The aftermath of Kerala Story..! Fake propaganda has done its job.

Nd that person can't even spell Kerala properly.

Place is Bangalore.

FzOuOoHWIAEcVz5
I don't mean to generalise communities. It is what it is. Some Malayalees flexes about eating beef just to offend other Hindus of other states on social media sites. So they have to bear consequences. There are societies where non vegetarians aren't welcomed too. You bear consequences for the lifestyle choices you make.

Some Malayalees flexes about eating beef just to offend other Hindus
no one should dictate what you eat bro. Will be fine if food is the problem.

Again if that was the case, simply should have asked if you are a vegetarian or non-vegetarian. That should have done the job.

But here its "kerela"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock