The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

Don't know why you guys fighting for this movie, if movie is bad audience will reject. Like media/Social media called The Kashmir files, PM narendra modi, Accidental Prime minister, Sita Rama, Karthikeya 2 movies propaganda. But only few movies got success.

Can someone tell modi that the film he is promoting is claiming that isis was able to recruit thousands of Indians all under his watch? The film is questioning his competence and I am questioning his judgment.

Even the Film Maker has admitted the film to be a work of Fiction. He made a written admission in the Supreme court.

This is a pet project of Modi, divide and rule at its peak.

It's funny how people rush to say a movie as propaganda and anti Islam. But none of these stand with victim when real love jihad happens.
Even the country & govt didn't stand with the victim.

Girl named nimisha fathima was taken to some isis part and after realizing the situation she needs to comeback.

But what INDIA said was we are not ready to take her back. Still she is somewhere in afghan jail.

If you don't know the whole story pls step back.
Yes what shown in film is correct for 10 to 15 %. There are cases from kerala and all over india about love jihad. Bt what shown in the movie and depicted about kerala is bullsh*t. This is one of Modi's pet project like kashmir files.

Even the country & govt didn't stand with the victim.

Girl named nimisha fathima was taken to some isis part and after realizing the situation she needs to comeback.

But what INDIA said was we are not ready to take her back. Still she is somewhere in afghan jail.

If you don't know the whole story pls step back.
Yes what shown in film is correct for 10 to 15 %. There are cases from kerala and all over india about love jihad. Bt what shown in the movie and depicted about kerala is bullsh*t. This is one of Modi's pet project like kashmir files.
Oh you are the same people who opposed hindu , Buddhist and Sikh minorities from afghan to return to india.
Oh Sorry my bad that we don't know what happened in kerala since we come from less educated states. Who are we to talk about the most literate states politics.

I don't care if it's 10% or 1% truth. But It is true. This is the same reason why PFI was banned.
There are evidence, and with media now , you can't denay the fact.

And one more thing..

To those who support this propaganda.. a simple question.

If BJP is ruling KERALA now, will there be a Kerala Story movie.

Ask for yourself.. What kind of propaganda are they injecting in the name of art.

Why there is nothing called Gujarat Files, Bilkis Bano and may more.

And if its just and art why did Modi's BBC documentary get banned in the country, even from online sites.!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock