The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

And one more thing..

To those who support this propaganda.. a simple question.

If BJP is ruling KERALA now, will there be a Kerala Story movie.

Ask for yourself.. What kind of propaganda are they injecting in the name of art.

Why there is nothing called Gujarat Files, Bilkis Bano and may more.

And if its just and art why did Modi's BBC documentary get banned in the country, even from online sites.!!
Yes there will be , and should be. It's not about any political party it's about exposing these culprits.

Modi's BBC is based against the honorable SC decision. Go fight in court.
No one is stopping you from making Bilkis Bano case.

Oh you are the same people who opposed hindu , Buddhist and Sikh minorities from afghan to return to india.
I don't know Kerala has opposed this.. Pls show an article or something.
Oh Sorry my bad that we don't know what happened in kerala since we come from less educated states. Who are we to talk about the most literate states politics.
Nobody talked abt less education or literacy here. But you should have the capacity to differentiate what is truth and what is cooked up story.
I don't care if it's 10% or 1% truth. But It is true.
Adding 99% lie to 1% truth. What does it make..?
That's when it become propaganda.

I don't know Kerala has opposed this.. Pls show an article or something.

Oh opps !!!
This is from Godi media. I'm sorry you are right.

Yes there will be , and should be. It's not about any political party it's about exposing these culprits.
I have nothing more to say to you. Dot.

Read somewhere in previous posts that you are a pround hindu and hindutva follower and you don't blindly belive bjp or modi. Then what does this above quote represent. Your blindess towards.........!

For your info am a hindu but not a proud hindu, bt am an indian and a proud indian.
No one needs to get proud in the name of religion.

I have nothing more to say to you. Dot.

Read somewhere in previous posts that you are a pround hindu and hindutva follower and you don't blindly belive bjp or modi. Then what does this above quote represent. Your blindess towards.........!

For your info am a hindu but not a proud hindu, bt am an indian and a proud indian.
No one needs to get proud in the name of religion.
Being not proud of what you are then why are you part of it.
It's like saying I'm a human but not a proud human.

The thing here to be discussed is that the incident did happen or not. If it did then agree.
Or else please do tell what this propaganda is. Enlighten us.

What about the cases where Hindu marry muslim..is it love bhavwa?

As for Islam, quran strictly prohibits to marry other caste person!(Quran 2:221)

Note: quran states some things as a general instructions for muslims while some related to prophet Mohammad times as instruction to him.. some muslims are motivated to inhumane things when the interpretation are taught in a different way and it become easier because those people themselves never read or understand the quran! They just listen what the person is saying.

Same goes for other caste...people created bajrang dal , bajrang himself didn't create the dal.so in the name of god ,they are behaving like goons so shall one consider their god was like that and this is what mentioned in the books!

Surprisingly this movie promote by our own PM Narendra modi during election, Govt officials giving promotion for Based fictional movies not acceptable. Overall it's wrong message from Government to public.

Being not proud of what you are then why are you part of it.
It's like saying I'm a human but not a proud human.
There you go again.
You only need to be proud of something that you are, and not need to be proud of each and everything that you are.
What you are saying is like i brush my teeth daily and am proud of that, i go to latrin daily and am proud of that, i bath daily am proud of that, i sleep daily and am proud of that.

Think for yourself bro. before 2014 or like when vajpayee was ruling india was there a term called proud hindu or hindutva
The thing here to be discussed is that the incident did happen or not. If it did then agree.
Or else please do tell what this propaganda is. Enlighten us.
you are not getting the point here, or you act as a blind.
adding 99% lie to 1% truth, the outcome is lie only.

What about the cases where Hindu marry muslim..is it love bhavwa?

As for Islam, quran strictly prohibits to marry other caste person!(Quran 2:221)

Note: quran states some things as a general instructions for muslims while some related to prophet Mohammad times as instruction to him.. some muslims are motivated to inhumane things when the interpretation are taught in a different way and it become easier because those people themselves never read or understand the quran! They just listen what the person is saying.

Same goes for other caste...people created bajrang dal , bajrang himself didn't create the dal.so in the name of god ,they are behaving like goons so shall one consider their god was like that and this is what mentioned in the books!
No offense pls ...
Same goes for Shree Ram too , whatever movies and serial we watched since childhood depicted Ram is a gentle, kind and ahmisha person, even when his step mother plotted to send him to vanbas he didn't retaliated rather accepted it ..even when Sita was kidnapped he was calm and gentle else he could had send Hanuman and destroyed raavan at once but these days people in the name of Ram are doing all kind of mischieves... A true Ram bhakt, can touch their heart and think for a minute was Shree Ram like that how the people behaving these days in the name of Ram?

I won't defend my religion , in the name of Allah people are being ignited to go in the violence path whereas the quran itself teaches peace but as you know most of the people in India know to read Arabic but they never try to understand the meaning thats where some people took advantage to preach hate in the society...

Overall because of these misunderstanding, politician are taking advantage..no benefits to either religion but godi party taking all the benefits! Like 2 bandar ke ladhai me billi fayda utha raha!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock