The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

Dont compare BBC documentary. You really dont know what is happening in background
oh so you really know what is happening in Kerala, right.

Its my freedom of expression, i will talk abt BBC doc., who are you to tell me don't to talk abt it.

oh so you really know what is happening in Kerala, right.

Its my freedom of expression, i will talk abt BBC doc., who are you to tell me don't to talk abt it.
First learn when and where to use freedom of expression. The freedom comes with clause. If the same documantry was made by congress or any indian i might not have been aggressive. But what sort of rights does a froiegn entity have to go through classified case.

First learn when and where to use freedom of expression. The freedom comes with clause. If the same documantry was made by congress or any indian i might not have been aggressive. But what sort of rights does a froiegn entity have to go through classified case.
So you don't care about the truth.

You care about who brings the truth to the light., according to it your stands differ. Wow., good bro

Remember its not against islam or against kerala its against these jihadis and their supporters
then the title should be love jihad story or something else, not Kerala Story.
not to spread hate towards a state and it people.

Nobody here has spoke about "What's the business of BJP in Kerala Story"

Based on that Balika Vadhu should be set in Nagaland. India Pakistan war movies should be based in Madhya Pradesh and let's do a Naxal movie in beaches of Goa. Because it makes all sense in the world.

Kerala Story pulled out of multiplexes in Tamil Nadu.
Meanwhile this happened last year in Tamil Nadu. Totally unrelated incident.

How is the film??
Is it a real story or propaganda film like the others??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock