The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

Let's start a Gujarat Story.!

Fvg9hmOaIAEAFhV
Nd Guys this is as per Govt Data and are true numbers.

Not like sudipto sen's blunder 32000, and then reduced to 3.

Eagerly waiting for a Gujarat Story by Sudipto Sen.

Nd Guys this is as per Govt Data and are true numbers.

Not like sudipto sen's blunder 32000, and then reduced to 3.

Eagerly waiting for a Gujarat Story by Sudipto Sen.
Yes, I would be thrilled to see this too. The ultimate goal is to expose these anti india elements

Yes, I would be thrilled to see this too. The ultimate goal is to expose these anti india elements
Oh bro.. your thrill will go in pain only..
Never ever there will be a a movie from bjp ruled state. That too from the state of PM & HM.

If that was the case bbc doc should see the light first. That's the truth the world needs to know first.

If that was the case bbc doc should see the light first. That's the truth the world needs to know first.
BBC ☕😂.

Even Americans don't trust BBC, I know I know... you also don't trust BBC, Just BBC has started Propaganda against Modiji that's why you are happy of it and jealous on been banned of this SO CALLED (Fake) Documentary.

'Government Funded Media'

8To51KN.jpg

BBC ☕😂.

Even Americans don't trust BBC, I know I know... you also don't trust BBC, Just BBC has started Propaganda against Modiji that's why you are happy of it and jealous on been banned of this SO CALLED (Fake) Documentary.

'Government Funded Media'

8To51KN.jpg
American's trust likes of Washington Post. Since you want America's approval on things. Do you trust Rana Ayyub now?

So what sudipto sen blunder 32000 is not propaganda.
Bt a doc on 2002 riot is propaganda.

Nd for your info BBC is British Broadcasting Corporation and has nothing to do with America.

Nd there was a post from me where around 41000 Women from Gujarat is missing in last 5 years. (Proper Govt Data, not sudipto's blah blah). Why no response to that.
Is it because of Gujarat.

Last edited by a moderator:
American's trust likes of Washington Post. Since you want America's approval on things. Do you trust Rana Ayyub now?
Writing without Understanding....

BBC is British News Agency and that's why I mention that even Americans don't trust.

Imagine Indians don't trust NDTV and Americans started believing on any of it's documentary against them.

By the Way who is Rana Ayyub? 🤨

Nd if you want to see the Real Kerala Story -

Please go and watch - "2018 - Everyone is a Hero"

Its a movie based on 2018 Floods - How Kerala came together and survived together a natural disaster. Regardless of what religion or what caste you belong.
This movie will give you goosebumps.. That's how a people of state or country should be and not be proud of their religion.

So what sudipto sen blunder 32000 is not propaganda.
Bt a doc on 2002 riot is propaganda.

Nd for your info BBC is British Broadcasting Corporation and has nothing to do with America.

Nd there was a post from me where around 41000 Women from Gujarat is missing in last 5 years. (Proper Govt Data, not sudipto's blah blah). Why no response to that.
Is it because of Gujarat.
If you think it was wrong to censor the documentary. Why do want same to happen to the movie?

That documentary was never meant to be released on BBC World Service we get here. It was for their local UK channel BBC Two. As far as I know it featured some so documents regarding the riots which British government kept idle for 11 long years. What's the purpose of bringing it now to public close to our general elections which I don't believe British government shared with us yet? I am all in for freedom of press. But why does BBC and those responsible for the investigation that is British government themselves has different stance on the topic? Anyhow why are we concerned about this when BBC didn't even bother to release it here. Only illegally accessed bits were banned or removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock