The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

• Thread starter Thread starter MFan9724
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 170
  • Views Views: Views 16,480
If you think it was wrong to censor the documentary.
censoring and banning is two different things... get the facts.
What's the purpose of bringing it now to public close to our general elections
So what's the purpose of releasing a propaganda movie close to Karnataka elections and 2024 general elections..
And the PM openly supporting it in the Karnataka election campaign., What do you think

Bro Open your eyes, Pls

Last edited by a moderator:
censoring and banning is two different things... get the facts.
Okay, but don't need to endorse either. People has freedom to watch whatever they like as long as content doesn't provoke any violence and unrest in the society.
So what's the purpose of releasing a propaganda movie close to Karnataka elections and 2024 general elections..
And the PM openly supporting it in the Karnataka election campaign., What do you think
Here you are being naive. Opposition parties are attacking PM over this movie which his party members are supporting. So he is doing same. It is just politics. I was going by the logic on the documentary. I personally don't believe either some documentary or this movie can influence any elections. People votes on local issues on assembly elections. Others things doesn't matter much.

House is Full.
Not Expected in Malwani Malad Area.

EUKWgjy.jpg

s6zFIM5.jpg

Opposition parties are attacking PM over this movie which his party members are supporting. So he is doing same. It is just politics. I was going by the logic on the documentary. I personally don't believe either some documentary or this movie can influence any elections. People votes on local issues on assembly elections.
You are the one being naive bro.
If elections are based on local issues, why did the PM mention abt Kerala story in Karnataka election.
If its Kerala election, your point can be true. But election in Karnataka and mention of Kerala Story in an interior assembly seat campaign.. For what purpose it should have been..

Seriously Must Watch Movie.

At the the end 32000 Number shown with message.

Every Indian girls not only India every girl should watch this movie.

At in theater I feel helpless, angry and sad. So disturbing movie its not mean bad. I am talking about our girls who trapped by their near friends.

From Ada Sharma to everyone natural acting.

Music direction cinematography everything excellent.

Mainly the connection between movie and audience. Its connect with you till end.

I feel this movie much connect then TKF.

I am not feel much feel about TKF what feel TKS.

Its not theaters experience movie but you should what this movie in OTT after release or watch on theater just for your SISTERS.

I given 10 out 9 for the movie. 1 minus only some Adult and cruel scenes but it required to show True incidents.

Must Watch. Don't mix up politics here it is serious issue. You should support this movie it is not propaganda movie.

Here you go.. Another Central Minister says.,
Those who oppose Kerala Story is the one who supports the terrorists..!

So now where is the freedom of expression., or freedom of expression only belongs to one part of the people.

What's BJP's business with 'The Kerala Story'

'കേരള സ്റ്റോറിയെ എതിർക്കുന്നവർ ഭീകരരെ പിന്തുണക്കുന്നവർ', കേന്ദ്രമന്ത്രിയുടെ പരാമർശം വിവാദത്തിൽ

Now i wonder someone from BJP will tell tomorrow that those who dont watch the movie Kerala Story are the supporters of terrorists.

At the the end 32000 Number shown with message.
Bro that's the propaganda we are talking.
Nobody denies of Love Jihad happened or happening.
The number and name. In Kerala it will be single or double digit number.
Nd this love jihad happens all over india., why should they give the name Kerala Story.. just to tarnish a state and spread hate.

Kashmir Files
Kerala Story
I'm guessing the next states on the list for propaganda films are Punjab, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal.

Oh bro.. your thrill will go in pain only..
Never ever there will be a a movie from bjp ruled state. That too from the state of PM & HM.

If that was the case bbc doc should see the light first. That's the truth the world needs to know first.
Dont compare BBC documentary. You really dont know what is happening in background

Back
Top Bottom