The new ViacomCBS network is here

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 91
  • Views: Views 21,184
I'm asking about what can be the changes in indian market 🙄
Only major change will be History Channel being rebranded to Viceland. Which can't happen as Vice have some deal with Times Network? Also all the kids shows of Nick will go to Disney. Making them #1 kids brand. It might be the end of Turner's kids channels until they bring back classics or go FTA.

Only major change will be History Channel being rebranded to Viceland. Which can't happen as Vice have some deal with Times Network? Also all the kids shows of Nick will go to Disney. Making them #1 kids brand. It might be the end of Turner's kids channels until they bring back classics or go FTA.
And what about Star and Viacom 18?

@StarIndiaFAN I was thinking about it. So I am rewriting it again. If Disney buys Viacom. Disney might consider selling all the Viacom's shares to TV 18 while retaining archives of old shows for its digital platform Hotstar. Competition is required for a healthy market. Disney to carry all the channels of its own network, former Fox and Viacom's channels will create more unnecessary problems for them.

THE new VIACOM ( CBS + viacom ) in front to purchase starz network from Lions gate

FINALIZED DEAL OF CBS ViACOM AS ON THURSDAY
NoT YET confirmed openly But FOX Business reports Merge Talks are at finale level at New York
TELEVISION
CBS ,CBSN, MTV, VH1, Comedy central, Nickelodeon,CMT,LOGO TV, TV Land , BET, Paramount Network, Colors, Game One, CBS Sports, CBS media

OTT
Awesomeness TV, Pluto TV, Voot, Nickelodeon,

FILM AND STUDIO
paramount Films, Nickelodeon Movies, CBS studio, viacom18 motion picture, colors studio

Other
VIDCON US , VIDCON AUS ( YOUTUBE MEET )

Last edited:
FINALIZED DEAL OF CBS ViACOM AS ON THURSDAY
NoT YET confirmed openly But FOX Business reports Merge Talks are at finale level at New York
TELEVISION
CBS ,CBSN, MTV, VH1, Comedy central, Nickelodeon,CMT,LOGO TV, TV Land , BET, Paramount Network, Colors, Game One, CBS Sports, CBS media

OTT
Awesomeness TV, Pluto TV, Voot, Nickelodeon,

FILM AND STUDIO
paramount Films, Nickelodeon Movies, CBS studio, viacom18 motion picture, colors studio

Other
VIDCON US , VIDCON AUS ( YOUTUBE MEET )
Bro viacom has many more channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock