DTH updates The Price Hike will be applicable from 2nd May, 2018

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 20,672
But i just asked them on twitter and i got this reply

TS_1.png

Customer care agreed for Refund for 5 days. 18th to 22nd

Even i asked for a refund yesterday evening, when i changed the pack. CC told me there is no provision for refund on free period pack.

CNeAsXT.png

Last edited:
Great bro, but why are they saying amount reversal instead of refund ??? Anyways i was about to ask u to seek refund.

This is what i like of Tata Sky, they care for the customers :)

Great bro, but why are they saying amount reversal instead of refund ??? Anyways i was about to ask u to seek refund.
Don't know bro. Both amount reversal and refund is same..??

I asked yesterday itself. CC said no provision for refund on free period pack.
Today i told them like, i changed base pack because of price hike nd u people only said there will be a price hike from today. The fault was on ur side. Nd all of a sudden he asked me do i need an amount reversal even before i ask him.

I liked this approach of CC.

Don't know bro. Both amount reversal and refund is same..??

I asked yesterday itself. CC said no provision for refund on free period pack.
Today i told them like, i changed base pack because of price hike nd u people only said there will be a price hike from today. The fault was on ur side. Nd all of a sudden he asked me do i need an amount reversal even before i ask him.

I liked this approach of CC.

I guess amount reversal and refund is same.

Yes if they are at fault, they will make sure they take corrective actions

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock