DTH updates The Price Hike will be applicable from 2nd May, 2018

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 20,621
Got ₹56 as refund.
First an executive called and said she can only gave ₹30 as refund. I insisted that the fault is on your side. I need complete ₹90 as refund for 5 days. She told she will talk to higher authorities and will call back in 10min. Got the call in just 3 minutes and she told there are some provision and the maximum amount refundable is ₹50. Last I agreed for that. Nd got a message that ₹56.01 has credited to your account. They calculated the DBR as 11.2 instead of 18.

Air_Brush_20180419101144.jpg

You should have said u will disconnect the connection if all refund is not given back.

Still they may have their limit or some rule, where they cannot do it. We have to even see their side.

Something is better then nothing :) Their customer care and service is the best

Last edited:
You should have said u will disconnect the connection if all refund is not given back.

Still they may have their limit or some rule, where they cannot do it. We have to even see their side.

Something is better then nothing :) Their customer care and service is the best
Ya. That's why i settled for 50. But got 56 as credit.

TS has increased pack price more than what they initially planned. See 1st post for the initial planned price hike, and see the website.

What channels have they added in south sports bonanza to hike price by Rs 20?

Have they added any new channels in dhamaal mix ?

I feel the prices are increased as a result of increase in star packages

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock