There is noting like good on Hotbird satellites

PUNJABIVEER

Reaction score
Here in punjab all hotbird satellites are easily approacable. But there is noting like good free to air channels.. It is just wastage of time and money for investing on big dish antennas for only these satellites. With the help of card sharing to some extent it may favourable. Thanks

i also donot like hotbird, because nothing entertainment on this satellite except english , russian and other european languages

i only see from hotbird three indian channels zee tv, zee cinema and zee russia.

i put my dish only that hotbird get free with nile satellite 7 degree west

i put my dish four lnbs , hotbird 13 east , nilesat 7 degree west , eurobird 9 at 9 degree east and eurobird arabsat 26 degree east

thanks

All Satellite Related Persons Know About Hotbird , :) i know hotbrid is king of Satellite Like Aasif bhai , More then 500 Channels On it But we can't Receive here All Channels Expect 20-25 %,

Point of profit and time west :-/ it is hobby , not for profit, but for personal pleasure or recreation.
Every Sat Tracker in this Field Want To Catch Hotbrid Coz it is Very hard Also Need Big dish.

PUNJABIVEER said:
Here in punjab i am getting 752 channels from 13 degree and approximate 432 from 9 degree Hotbird.. But there is noting interesting to watch.

I m there in Jalandhar Punjab with 6 Ft Ku band Dish onw hich i get eurobird signal max at 65% (Though i achieved in winters 72% also)and get around 435 channels. I tried once 13 e but got max signal as 55% .@Punjabiveer can u just let me know your dish size and possibility for me to get 13 e and 9e on my same 6ft dish. And if that possible how much would be the signal for both.

PUNJABIVEER said:
Here in punjab all hotbird satellites are easily approacable. But there is noting like good free to air channels.. It is just wastage of time and money for investing on big dish antennas for only these satellites. With the help of card sharing to some extent it may favourable. Thanks
I appreciate the Truth PANJABVEER has Explore in front of us,Mostly new users just following the others because the Craze of HOT-BIRDS. But actually Time is money and also the waste of Real Money by purchasing
the costly Hardware like bigger dish.:)

So Thanks very much VEER ji for info. regarding this sat and it is not for every body ? :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock