There will be Sun Outage and subscribers may face No Signal issue between 28th Feb to 23rd March '18

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 8,869
I am sure sun outage occur even in c and extended c band because we humans cannot build satellites which is more powerful than solar radiation
But rain outage in ku band exclusive

Offcourse, C Band is more affected. When i was using cable connection i would check all channels right from 9.30 am to 1pm, phase wise channels used get outage for 5-15 mins.

The message TS CC gave is for C Band, that the channel will go off from broadcaster side. Ku Band i have not faced outage last year. Never seen a DTH show No signal from STB due to this. Max i saw pixelation but dont know if from broadcaster side or TS side.

Offcourse, C Band is more affected. When i was using cable connection i would check all channels right from 9.30 am to 1pm, phase wise channels used get outage for 5-15 mins.

The message TS CC gave is for C Band, that the channel will go off from broadcaster side. Ku Band i have not faced outage last year. Never seen a DTH show No signal from STB due to this. Max i saw pixelation but dont know if from broadcaster side or TS side.

Most probably broadcaster side as all chs are not affected at the same time. If it was DTH to consumers side then all chs should go blank at the same time but it doesn't happen like that

Showed on Bflix Movies channel...
0SMt8BC.jpg

Today morning , I am seeing all channels in TS getting struck for first 2-3 sec of switching to the channel ... Even if I watch the channel and get back to channel again , it's getting stuck ...
Tried Restarting STB but didn't work

Today morning , I am seeing all channels in TS getting struck for first 2-3 sec of switching to the channel ... Even if I watch the channel and get back to channel again , it's getting stuck ...
Its due to Sun Outage issue no need to worry it is common

Channels get struck for some milliseconds normally on tatasky. When changing channels.especially hd channels.

I am facing this problem from 1st day of my tata sky new connection and also audio video delay prob. :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock