There will be Sun Outage and subscribers may face No Signal issue between 28th Feb to 23rd March '18

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 8,872
Instead of blaming TS for publishing the truth ask other operators to inform subscribers so that they can be prepared

Yeah But Only If There Is A Problem With Particular DTH

But That's What My Question Why Only Tata Sky!

As I Observed Other DTH Operators Didn't Face The Issue!

Last edited:

Yeah there are lots of problems in TS, too much interruption, rain outage, sun outage, moon outage, software update outage , uplink station outage, satellites failing outage etc.

All these failure must be because of cheap quality Chinese hardware and Chinese hacking

Seems its going to be a such long period of cracking & pixel nightmare for us :sick::sick::sleep::sleep::censored::censored::cry::cry:

Facing the issue and accepting it,needs courage. That's why TS is different from the rest of the operators and seats at a higher position. They can accept and acknowledge their shortcomings too.
Other don't accept this fact, doesn't make them better.

Facing the issue and accepting it,needs courage. That's why TS is different from the rest of the operators and seats at a higher position. They can accept and acknowledge their shortcomings too.
Other don't accept this fact, doesn't make them better.

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I Never Said They Are Not Best!

But In This Sun Outage Issue Only I'm Talking About Tata Sky!

In My Observation Over Ku-Band Only Tata Sky Having Much Issue!

But Not Pretty Much Sure About What Could Be Exact Problem!

Yeah there are lots of problems in TS, too much interruption, rain outage, sun outage, moon outage, software update outage , uplink station outage, satellites failing outage etc.

All these failure must be because of cheap quality Chinese hardware and Chinese hacking

Lol, Come On Bro!

Why Are You Very Serious?

I Just Said My Opinion!

But Still Nobody Have Exact Answer For This!

Even Few Say Other DTH Operators Hiding But None Of Us/Them Don't Have Solid Proof For The Same!

Yes There Could Be 5-10% Signal Deviation At Sun Outage Times! But Tata Sky Dish Is Best Among The All! Still Sun Outage Is Occurring Means That's What Bit Of Worrying!

As I Use Videocon D2H Big Size Dish For My Tata Sky I Didn't Face Any Such A Kind Of Problem

Usually Checking Signals 2-3 Times A Day While Making Blind Scan!

Last edited:
I found this topic interesting and googled about equinox.
Looks like it effects many satellite services not only DTH, so this is not something to do with Tata Sky but common for all geostationary satelites during March and September. Learnt some info today, courtesy Wikipedia :)

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I Never Said They Are Not Best!

But In This Sun Outage Issue Only I'm Talking About Tata Sky!

In My Observation Over Ku-Band Only Tata Sky Having Much Issue!

But Not Pretty Much Sure About What Could Be Exact Problem!
Lol, Come On Bro!

Why Are You Very Serious?

I Just Said My Opinion!

But Still Nobody Have Exact Answer For This!

Even Few Say Other DTH Operators Hiding But None Of Us/Them Don't Have Solid Proof For The Same!

Yes There Could Be 5-10% Signal Deviation At Sun Outage Times! But Tata Sky Dish Is Best Among The All! Still Sun Outage Is Occurring Means That's What Bit Of Worrying!

As I Use Videocon D2H Big Size Dish For My Tata Sky I Didn't Face Any Such A Kind Of Problem

Usually Checking Signals 2-3 Times A Day While Making Blind Scan!

Bro, this is just precautionary steps TS take by informing their customer's. No other DTH does this

Also I have never faced Sun Outages for Ku Band from TS side. I faced sunoutages from broadcaster where TS puts a message on the screen

All DTH faces sun outage on Ku Band, depends on location and dish size
In abroad its common thing, I have seen Airtel D2h and Dishtv users being affected by Ku Band sun outages

Gsat 10 & insat 4 A located at 83 Degrees almost in a 12 O clock position where the Sun's energy is very strongest and hits the Antenna that's why sun outages occurs in TS.
Other dths are in a different degrees where the sun is not that strongest.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock