This is Why Videocon d2h gives option to choose packs based on region

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 9,622
i was also thinking of same .

why southern original people staying out of thier place, in rest of india, are restricted to watch north indian channel.

or pay more to get those regional top up at extra cost?

Thread Starter forgot that there are some English News and Sports channels, that were offered with South Packs.
Also South Packs are/were cheap compared to ROI Packs.

AsitPaul said:
Thread Starter forgot that there are some English News and Sports channels, that were offered with South Packs.
Also South Packs are/were cheap compared to ROI Packs.

You are correct. For example, Platinum HD and South Platinum HD will be of same price.

The advantage for north users is that they can get all the north language channels whereas the same is a disadvantage for south user.

But south user can get additional channels free of cost. Channel count wise, south users will get benefit..

One suggestion for south indian person staying in roi cities

Activate ur connection in south indian address, then relocate to roi.

dino29 said:
Now i understood why videocon d2h allows only southern packs in south region and Rest of India packs in other parts of India bcoz most packs of south and north have same channels

Check out gold sports packs , it same as south gold sports
Super Gold Pack is same as New South Gold Pack
New Gold Sports Pack is same as New South Gold Sports Pack
Gold Sports HD is same as South Gold Sports HD
Gold HD is same as South Gold HD
New Diamond Pack is same as New South Diamond Pack
Platinum Pack is same as South Platinum Pack
Platinum HD is same as South Platinum HD

Plus in southern packs u get 2 free south top ups free, so u can see all regional channels of ur choice apart from so many regional channels(videocon d2h gives max regional chs in base pack) given in base pack

Only 2 lower version packs namely South Silver Pack and South Silver Sports Pack are additional for southern region people apart from same packs across India(only names have south added but channels are same in all other south and ROI packs)

Plz make this thread sticky as it has important info

what if a user of south region shifts to north .... ?????

User once from south and choosen south pack then shifted to north, will remain with same pack.

But if gives request for pack change he won't get south pack again.

Let me know if am wrong

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock